• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Tyra Banks with and without makeup

Dolly Buster

Champion

Guys seem to think makeup is an actual part of the female face. If they didn't have this misconception, many guys would realize they are hotter than Tyra.

maximus1

Regular
You all should wear makeup. Men can fraud just as well and it isn't noticeable if things don't clash.

Leans

Megastar
maximus1 said:
You all should wear makeup. Men can fraud just as well and it isn't noticeable if things don't clash.

Make up is basic looksmaxing. I assume every male is doing this already.

Troll

Banned
To be fair looks like she was deliberately trying to take a bad pic

But legit point

LordSUPER

Banned
Or just have naturally long eyelashes and nice skin. Makeup only makes the skin smoother.

LordSUPER

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LordSUPER said:
Or just have naturally long eyelashes and nice skin. Makeup only makes the skin smoother.

not sure if srs

I've seen many girls who look nice without makeup. What really matters is the bone structure + features.

LordSUPER

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LordSUPER said:
I've seen many girls who look nice without makeup. What really matters is the bone structure + features.

makeup does more than make the skin smoother boyo, contouring ahd chiit

You will naturally have shadows/contours on your face if your bone structure is good.

LordSUPER

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
LordSUPER said:
You will naturally have shadows/contours on your face if your bone structure is good.

i know a girl can be hot without makeup, but most "hot" girls you see are fake as fuck

It's true. That's why you have to look at these ideal traits:
Forward Maxilla
Nose shape
Cheekbones
Hunter eyes

Due to this I can easily determine when somebody is good looking or not in the flash of an eye. Someone who is truly beautiful will be stunning with or without makeup.

Magnus

Champion
LordSUPER said:
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
makeup does more than make the skin smoother boyo, contouring ahd chiit

most people don't have that kind of bone structure, you obviously don't go outside 

99% of the time when a girl has shadows/contours/hollow cheeks it's just makeup, only around 1% of the time is it actual bone structure with visible hollow cheeks

LordSUPER

Banned
Magnus said:
LordSUPER said:

most people don't have that kind of bone structure, you obviously don't go outside 

99% of the time when a girl has shadows/contours/hollow cheeks it's just makeup, only around 1% of the time is it actual bone structure with visible hollow cheeks

I'm referencing myself, when I go outside in sunlight you can clearly see the shadows created by my cheekbones

normiecope

Regular
Copers will think I'm exaggerating, but the majority of girls have shitty skin, normally caused/exaggerated by makeup. I amost wretch every time my female friends send a makeupless photo srs.

If a girl has a shit eye area, she can use eye makeup to bag a Chad

Most girls can gain a few points simply by using contour and shadows to replicate a decent bone structure

Frat boys and chads dont care because they're never gonna see the girls without makeup