• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Type the words Jewish miscegenation in Google Images for funnies

TheTrews

Regular

Gandharva

Banned
jews actually have the highest miscegnation rates in the world,atleast the secular jews in america.about 20% of jews are  black because so many jewesses  love BBC .this stat is from the chabad website btw,not out of my  ass   .

I was a  in the making   Ger toshav some years ago and studied Yahadut fervousely  ,I know the problems of that  race  .

most israelis are extremely liberal.probabely more extreme than sweden,and its all about themselves  ,the Haredi    hate  secular israelis for being so sinful and  openminded  etc

stop with  this bullshit that jews are a monolith.

I was in the conversion process and had a israeli GF  OP,they striked me as very liberal,atleast the secular ones....I was in my early 20s when I was converting or 19 maybe...it was so long ago

Timbuck2

Joke
Gandharva said:
jews actually have the highest miscegnation rates in the world,atleast the secular jews in america.about 20% of jews are  black because so many jewesses  love BBC .this stat is from the chabad website btw,not out of my  ass   .

I was a  in the making   Ger toshav some years ago and studied Yahadut fervousely  ,I know the problems of that  race  .

most israelis are extremely liberal.probabely more extreme than sweden,and its all about themselves  ,the Haredi    hate  secular israelis for being so sinful and  openminded  etc

stop with  this bullshit that jews are a monolith.

I was in the conversion process and had a israeli GF  OP,they striked me as very liberal,atleast the secular ones....I was in my early 20s when I was converting or 19 maybe...it was so long ago

That's exactly the point. Jews are hated because of how liberal they are.