Type in "bald husband" in google...

purps drank

Slayer
:banderas:

Fucking brutal. It scares the shit out of me too, there's just no reason for a woman to stay with you once you start balding in 2015.

Don't worry mates with hair transplants getting cheaper and hair cloning soon we won't have to worry. 

Or you could become a God...

RTT

Giabiconi

Incel
Anyone that went bald after the mid 2000s (with all this info on the web) was a fool and deserved it. As soon as you see your hair falling out in the shower you should be rushing to get on finasteride.

NW1: "I'm not balding! It's just a NW1, my hairline has matured"
NW1.5: "huh well it doesn't look any different"
NW2: "this hairline is typical of someone my age"
NW2.5: "ok, maybe I'm balding a little, but propecia is BAD! It can cause impotence!" (good luck USING that dick of yours with a bald head fucktard)

Then by the time you are NW3 it's done, it's over, you're dead.

Amud

Banned
Giabiconi said:
Anyone that went bald after the mid 2000s (with all this info on the web) was a fool and deserved it. As soon as you see your hair falling out in the shower you should be rushing to get on finasteride.

NW2.5: "ok, maybe I'm balding a little, but propecia is BAD! It can cause impotence!" (good luck USING that dick of yours with a bald head fucktard)

Fin only works for 40% of people, makes you constantly feel like shit, accelerates your facial aging, and for some people the side effects don't go away when they stop using it. Not to mention, it puts a huge drain on your wallet. Just lol at putting that horrible poison into your body. I would rather be bald and incel for life than go anywhere near that stuff.

HarryBalls

Coper
Amud said:
Giabiconi said:

Fin only works for 40% of people, makes you constantly feel like shit, accelerates your facial aging, and for some people the side effects don't go away when they stop using it. Not to mention, it puts a huge drain on your wallet. Just lol at putting that horrible poison into your body. I would rather be bald and incel for life than go anywhere near that stuff.
Fin alone is shit.

You need 0.5mg DUT+0.5mg Fin+50mg RU per day.

That's what I take.

rigidity

Slayer
sephon said:
:cage:

my hair transplant better go well
You're not planning on talking to girls tho right?   That shit is scary.   Rejection scares the out of us cels.

It's better to meet a girl when you are already bald or heavily balding than meet her with full head of hair and then go bald 

This way you know it doesn't bother her

lookz

Chad
wtf

This guy is a solid 7.5/8. Besides the hair of course.

Giabiconi

Incel
Amud said:
#finspiracy

You sound paranoid. Asperger's, anxiety disorder, hypochondria? Enjoy your future shiny bald head, all I can say.

Reflex

Lookism God
lol hairtransplants don't do shit

even if you manage to replace it you have to keep doing it every five years

just get a hair piece

GJB9

Incel
I shave head down to lowest setting and still slay. you need strong jaw game tho.

still contemplating a ht or smp.

till hopefully something better/cheaper ht come along

The German Dream said:
you can tell by this pic alone this guy has a pathetic protuding nose, a recesed jaw and chin and wears glasses

if you havent dropped by society past nw2 lol at you