• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Black Pill Tyler Maher's Instagram followers are decreasing and hardly any girls follow him, but you copers still think Chads are desired males.

Idiots on here still believing in the Chad myth. I haven't checked Tyler Maher's Instagram in over a month, but I just checked it and lo & behold, it's gotten worse for him. I've already given proof that Chads are low SMV in my other threads, but the fact that Maher's followers dropped is interesting because I'm listening to Blackpilled Kang of Kangz on Youtube and reading Blackpilled kangz of Lookism claiming that Chads are desired, yet in the real world actually proves otherwise....

Tyler Maher had 32k followers 2 months ago.

As of today Tyler Maher has lost 200+ followers. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Also, I've already proven that Tyler Maher is invisible to most girls. No one gives a fuck about bottom-of-the-barrel sub-5 girls that these Chads attract on Tinder. Don't even get me started on Maher's ugly shitskin lip injected 3/10 girlfriend.

Here's Tyler Maher's latest pics. Okay, so I need you idiot Blackpilled "KANGZ" to tell me where are his harem of girls at! Because when I check any of these Chads' Instagrams, I see nothing but homosexual men lusting over Chads and the 1-5% of girls that do like these Chads are mostly ugly ethnik girls or old women.

I am giving in-your-face proof of Chads being low SMV. It's not just Tyler Maher, it's literally all Chads that are low SMV.

V O I D

drink on mud eating dirt out the mud
HQNP
obvious cope

YourMaxilla

Cro-Magnonpilled
Masculinity Crew
Also Maher is incredibly overrated. Models like Gandy, O'Pry, Chico, Shimansky, etc mog that narrow skulled diffuse thinner to death

Scammer

𝔇𝔞𝔯ǩ-𝔗𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔡 ↻ 𝔇𝔞𝔯ǩ-𝔏𝔬𝔬ǩ𝔰
Shitposters
Girls still wanna get fucked by him on tinder, just goes to show the difference between tinder and real life

JBSLAYERR

Crownless King
That's cause he isn't Alain Delon, check comments under Delon tributes, every young stacey feels obligated to pay respect to his beauty.

This video has 1.5 million views

Imagine getting 1.5 million views being an actor from the 60s

933.jpg

951.jpg

Redlooks

Regular
just shows you'll never fully chad in the eyes of everyone.
Delon was probably the closest to it.

Crisick

you're inferior
Lemme tell you how social media works

Girls rarely comment on guys posts
However, everything happens in the DMS. If you knew how many girls try to slide in your dms when you’re good looking you would probably end it.

Tinder is another story. There are so many subhumans on that app that when girls stumble across a good looking guy they lose their shit and say yes to everything

JBSLAYERR

Crownless King
Lemme tell you how social media works

Girls rarely comment on guys posts
However, everything happens in the DMS. If you knew how many girls try to slide in your dms when you’re good looking you would probably end it.

Tinder is another story. There are so many subhumans on that app that when girls stumble across a good looking guy they lose their shit and say yes to everything
Like you know what it's like being good looking