Tyger's confession

Asian Male

Banned
I'm an obese suicidal hikikomori. I’m a bad person who wants to be a good person.

2009 was a good year for me. 

I went to a community college. I was losing weight, I might have gotten to my lowest weight as an adult. Girls made eye contact with me and some girls even smiled at me (and this was before I knew about skin care, makeup, BB cream and all that stuff so my face was bare). 

Two girls in my environmental studies class liked me. One was ugly, the other I liked: she had big eyes full of tenderness. I don't think they liked me for my looks. They liked me because on the first day of class when we had to introduce ourselves and say where we're from I said 'I don't think my home is a place'. That got all the girls' attention.

I made an IRL friend. He was a homosexual though. We weren't close, we just hung out together. 

I met a girl at a shitty student fashion show who talked to me first, she was working backstage and wanted to see me after the show, but I was stupid and didn't go to her when the show was over.

I went to see New Moon with an ugly Jewish girl. She was an old friend from high school I hadn't seen for a few years. When she came to pick me up she said 'You look like a different person' (she knew me when I was obese). She was willingly to cheat on her boyfriend that night, but I was stupid and thought I wanted to be a good person. I wanted to show her how much I've changed. I didn't realize until it was too late that she didn't like the new me, she wanted the old me (the bad person not the obese guy).

My losing streak started in 2010.

I was in a lot of pain after the semester ended. The girl I liked didn't like me back. I started eating bad foods and binging again. One day I couldn't fit into my clothes anymore. I stopped going outside, only leaving the house once a year to get a haircut. 

I can't remember how I found the forum. I started posting in 2012 but not as Tyger. I started posting as Tyger on September 22, 2013. In the beginning I trolled a lot but... things changed.

I don't want to talk about what's happened, what's going to happen.

My final thread is coming, but I won't be Tyger when I post it, I'll be a real human being.

Amud

Banned
Victory said:
Community college? I always assumed you to be high IQ. 

Did you become anorexic after being a fatty in your younger years? Is that why you starve yourself? You should really seek help for that, you will not 'ascend' from being underweight you will just look worse. Fix yourself up man. You even had your chances with girls but didn't take them.

How long haven't you been outside?

I went to a community college, boyo. You have to be pretty smart to realize paying for the first two semesters of a "real" college is in no way worth it.

purps drank

Slayer
Successful people are made by how they deal with failure, brother. Sorry to hear about that wretched Jewish girl that only liked the bad side of you, you deserve better than that.

Asian Male

Banned
Victory said:
Community college? I always assumed you to be high IQ. 

Did you become anorexic after being a fatty in your younger years? Is that why you starve yourself? You should really seek help for that, you will not 'ascend' from being underweight you will just look worse. Fix yourself up man. You even had your chances with girls but didn't take them.

How long haven't you been outside?

I failed most of my classes in high school. I had to go to an alternative school my senior year in order to graduate.

Childhood and teenage obesity ruined my life. I'll never ascend, I just want to be thin when I die.

I don't want to answer your last question.

Asian Male

Banned
Inadequate Penis said:
How can you be fat as an Asian?

Also, what's your guilty pleasure food?
I was born in the US and grew up eating mostly American food.

Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger All the Way Extra Cheese Extra Patty. I feel extra suicidal after I eat it.

Asian Male

Banned
Victory said:
Are you still obese?
Yes. I started taking Contrave July 15th. I'll have to order more DNP, too. I have a deadline to make.

Asian Male

Banned
Imagine not knowing what you really look like. That’s me. I’ve never seen my real face and no girl has ever seen my real face, only the obese or overweight version. If I give up now, I would be giving up without knowing if the real, PURE version of me could be loved by somebody. And I'll be 30 years old when I finally see my real face. I lost my entire 20s. I'm the most tragic figure here.

Asian Male

Banned
just lol buddy boyo said:
Asian Male said:
My losing streak started in 2010.
:giggle:
Not really buddy boyo, I think it started long before that

Good luck on your ascention goals of 2015
I too, just want to be PURE
You're right. It started on July 15, 1985.

Bojack

Lookism God
Honest Abe said:
just don't hurt anyone
He must punish the whores and good looking men who put him in this position

Asian Male

Banned
LostTuna said:
tyger that was incredibly brave of you to open up and expose yourself like that.

"My final thread is coming, but I won't be Tyger when I post it, I'll be a real human being."

this is beautiful.
I'll be an ethereal poet when we meet.

Bojack

Lookism God
Asian Male said:
LostTuna said:
tyger that was incredibly brave of you to open up and expose yourself like that.

"My final thread is coming, but I won't be Tyger when I post it, I'll be a real human being."

this is beautiful.
I'll be an ethereal poet when we meet.
We'll never meet in real life but we can meet in the afterlife

Harakiri said:
tyger is old as fuck
Nah, he's young. He hasn't experienced the real changes yet. Once you reach your 40's, that's when you see the real difference.