Two looksmaxing questions

#1 - Can Regenepure solely stop my hair loss? If so, how much do I need to wait to see results? And what's the optimal use/week of the shampoo? @"Victory" 

#2 - How can I grow longer eyelashes? Is there any method to do that with good results?

regenepure dr alone wont stop hairloss (especially if you are balding in ur 20s, it means u have aggressive MPB), it is however good for guys who arent balding yet, wash ur scalp with non SLS shampoo first, and then leave DR in your hair for 10 minutes (working it into your scalp) -- you should be using it everyday once a day, a bottle should last you 3 weeks  

it does thicken the actual hair follicles and reduces shedding

this is my routine and Ive noticed my hair thicken up

I'm using it once/2 days. I washed my scalp first with Clear first then with Regenepure, but last night I decided to take out Clear and wash the scalp with Regenepure and then use again to leave it the hair for 10 minutes. Is this any better/worse?

I don't know if I am balding I mean I shed quite a lot for some time now but I am not sure if my fucking hairline receded.

Also, do you think that using Coconut oil (internally or externally, like a mask for the hair before washing it) would benefit?

frenchy91

Gigachad
lachowski said:
I'm using it once/2 days. I washed my scalp first with Clear first then with Regenepure, but last night I decided to take out Clear and wash the scalp with Regenepure and then use again to leave it the hair for 10 minutes. Is this any better/worse?

I don't know if I am balding I mean I shed quite a lot for some time now but I am not sure if my fucking hairline receded.

Also, do you think that using Coconut oil (internally or externally, like a mask for the hair before washing it) would benefit?
lol, finasteride or death

frenchy91

Gigachad
lachowski said:
^ What if I'm actually not receding you clumsy fuck?
then you are fucking dumb using a 30bucks shampoo against hairloss