twitter.com/whiteboysdamn

OnTheRun

Slayer
Supreme Gentleman said:
Most girls in my school follow that too
I said 2 of the hottest girls I know irl follow him, but actually way more girls I know follow that account, including my oneitis and ethnic girls lol

OnTheRun said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Most girls in my school follow that too
I said 2 of the hottest girls I know irl follow him, but actually way more girls I know follow that account, including my oneitis and ethnic girls lol
Yup big time

King Chad

Normie
tsh123456789 said:
Thanks to whites going extinct their SMV is going to rise beyond comprehension. I have seen too many top tier ethnic girls dating average or below average white guys. 

Yet the low IQ cumskins complain about it  :lol:
So your saying my value is forever increasing?

:glasses:

OnTheRun

Slayer
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Holy fuck at the autism

Half the pictures are of ethnics and dogs

honestly LOL.
Zayn and that other MM are the only ethnics getting posted in that account. lol at "half the pics are ethnics". Don't cope son

OnTheRun

Slayer
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
OnTheRun said:
Zayn and that other MM are the only ethnics getting posted in that account. lol at "half the pics are ethnics". Don't cope son

:jag:
 Didn't you notice the pretty boy "ethnics" you keep posting are clearly mixed with white lol. Keep coping and digging, most pics you'll find are white boys damn.

Boss

Slayer
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
OnTheRun said:

:jag:
Dude looks white, med=white outside of the lookism world

Boss

Slayer
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Boss said:
He looks white i dont get what your doing or is he one of those light latinos not much difference

OnTheRun

Slayer
Boss said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
He's clearly mad and coping. As if most ethnics looked like THAT and like half white Zayn Malik.. and the other MM he posted has extremely light skin and white features including blue eyes lmfao.

OnTheRun said:
Boss said:
He's clearly mad and coping. As if most ethnics looked like THAT and like half white Zayn Malik.. and the other MM he posted has extremely light skin and white features including blue eyes lmfao.
I'm 100% german. I just found it hilarious that an account dedicated to praising the white man had a shit ton of ethnics on it