Twinks (like me) DESERVE MORE RESPECT. We are the true gods.

Vertu

Incel
Listen, I am the pinnacle of human advancement. The 6'2+ golden god. I am sleek, tapered and evolved.

I JUST got back from buying some broccoli, almonds and San Pellegrino mineral water. Here's what I saw: Guys and girls looked like LEGIT ogres. Make no mistake, this wasn't due to "big bones" but due to fat and high blood pressure from primitive genes.

Simply DISGUSTING.

I was walking THROUGH THE STREET TOWERING EVERYBODY, LIKE A SLEEK GOLDEN GOD. And literally EVERYONE was fat and disgusting and carrying around too much water weight. Everybody was bloated and non-tapered, with ZERO sleekness.

The men had HORRIBLE postures, massive bellies, just fucking vile and disgusting all around.

The females? Same story. They were short, pudgy, squished, exposing their disgusting unpedicured rotten feet.

Here's a sad fact: All of these fat people, the fat men, the fat women, they all saw me as an "alien" species. We aren't even the same fucking human species AND THEY KNOW IT. They see me as a "threat" and are instantly jealous. I'm like this too them:

Twinks like me, deserve the UTMOST respect. This is 2015 you fucking monkeys. Being a fat brute or an ogre is OUT.

Being a sleek, body hairless, intelligent, charismatic, cold and calculating golden god is IN.

Of course the fatties and primitive ogres running society won't allow such a shift in dynamics. What a shame. They keep pushing these disgusting, roided, Wolverine-tier superheroes as the pinnacle of human advancement. Fucking LOL.

Vertu

Incel
It's amazing. When I see a slim, young hot 16 year old girl, it's like we INSTANTLY lock on to each other.

She'll walk by me, smile, I'll smile back. Because listen, WE BOTH KNOW WE ARE THE PINNACLE OF HUMANS.

We form an INSTANT bond. All the disgusting ogres around us become IRRELEVANT & INVISIBLE. 

Happens with guys too. Months back I walked past this golden god (ie. the same species as me) we BOTH legit starred at each other in amazement, it LEGIT FELT LIKE I KNEW THE GUY FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. IT LEGIT FELT LIKE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. But we JUST MET. That's how powerful the effect is.

Vertu said:
Happens with guys too. Months back I walked past this golden god (ie. the same species as me) we BOTH legit starred at each other in amazement, it LEGIT FELT LIKE I KNEW THE GUY FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. IT LEGIT FELT LIKE WE WERE BEST FRIENDS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. But we JUST MET. That's how powerful the effect is.
gay

Bojack

Lookism God
They were probably all thinking why is this subhuman staring at me.