• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

turns out im not balding, like at all

I was just overwashing my hair trying to add volume (jfl). Now that I've blunted my compulsive touching of my temple region and allowed my natural oils to coat each and every hair strand, I've realized I actually have quite a full, nice nw1.3 or something (lifetime hairline).

My health is coming back to me. Skin is looking OK, more colour in the face. 

@"defeat" and @"666", thank you both for making me realize how important health is for everything.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Very happy to hear. There is light at the end of the tunel bro. Have you decided that scalp mewing is BAD? or just that it is not super beneficial as we thought?

I know for a fact that clear skin 101 is never touch your face, maybe touching your temples is bad bro?

leonpig said:
Very happy to hear. There is light at the end of the tunel bro. Have you decided that scalp mewing is BAD? or just that it is not super beneficial as we thought?

I know for a fact that clear skin 101 is never touch your face, maybe touching your temples is bad bro?

Doing a nightly deep massage of the scalp is a must. 
I was touching my fronto-parietal zone for literally hours a day. The hairs were legit starting to coil and fall toward my face.

I should also note that as subhuman as it may be, a single month and a half of accutane made me completely stop producing sebum on my face and scalp for over a year. 

Nearly three years later I am just back to the point where I am producing a healthy amount for muh thiccccness.