Turkish soldiers stripped naked and humiliated

Rammstein

Regular

Furby

Regular
Strong irony is that the soldiers obviously did not want to kill innocent people/fellow citizens and for that they will pay with being executed en masse. Turkey is going to turn into an Islamic stronghold like Pakistan is.

Cliffs: Europe is over.

Danny the chav

Champion
nothingbutthetruth said:
Danny the chav said:
TURKEY IS SECULAR

Turks were always barbaric scum, got some secular genes due to mixing with greeks and armenians

What do you mean, secular just means a non-religious state. Any country can be secular. Nothing to do with genes ofpeople

nothingbutthetruth said:
Danny the chav said:
TURKEY IS SECULAR

Turks were always barbaric scum, got some secular genes due to mixing with greeks and armenians

Turks are in genereal very barbaric and backwarded people but excuse me, greeks and armenians I see are nothing better IF they are not worse than turks lmao haha just lol @ your statement

IWannabeGoodLooking said:
nothingbutthetruth said:

Turks are in genereal very barbaric and backwarded people but excuse me, greeks and armenians I see are nothing better IF they are not worse than turks lmao haha just lol @ your statement

Greeks never started a war, even alexanders conquest was due to revenge same with armenians

Danny the chav

Champion
nothingbutthetruth said:
IWannabeGoodLooking said:

Greeks never started a war, even alexanders conquest was due to revenge same with armenians

Answer my question poof, lol, don't neg me

IceCutter

Megastar
Furby said:
Strong irony is that the soldiers obviously did not want to kill innocent people/fellow citizens and for that they will pay with being executed en masse. Turkey is going to turn into an Islamic stronghold like Pakistan is.

Cliffs: Europe is over.
USA-first

Danny the chav

Champion
I would give my life to see turkey remains secular. The constitution states this, and turkeys greatest ever man kemal ataturk would wish the same