@tsh post a shirtless pic no homo

Foxx

Average Guy
:popcorn:

@"tsh123456789"

Biffboff

Chad
No, he should post a full length nude mirror shot showing his 9.5 inch hard-on for us to enjoy instead.

twisty

Banned
Biffboff said:
No, he should post a full length nude mirror shot showing his 9.5 inch hard-on for us to enjoy instead.
U are almost only one to deserve being here...legit truecell...not like all frauds there

Biffboff

Chad
twisty said:
Biffboff said:
U are almost only one to deserve being here...legit truecell...not like all frauds there
Yep, even when I was younger, tried harder and had a job nothing changed. Ones on here suddenly leave their basement, go out one night, talk to a girl and get laid! :rage:

twisty

Banned
Biffboff said:
twisty said:
Yep, even when I was younger, tried harder and had a job nothing changed. Ones on here suddenly leave their basement, go out one night, talk to a girl and get laid! :rage:
Yeah legit what u doing now? how are your life? because u are one of few dont frauding... I am 34 and still live with parents too dont worry

Biffboff

Chad
twisty said:
Biffboff said:
Yeah legit what u doing now? how are your life? because u are one of few dont frauding... I am 34 and still live with parents too dont worry
I'm trying to get some work again, I thought I'd got some minimum wage agency work last week but they didn't want me after. Given up on online dating and tinder ect again, it seems more pointless than ever. Much more is expected at this age, women's standards don't drop like some believe.

swimcel

Chad
Biffboff said:
I'm trying to get some work again, I thought I'd got some minimum wage agency work last week but they didn't want me after. Given up on online dating and tinder ect again, it seems more pointless than ever. Much more is expected at this age, women's standards don't drop like some believe.
the world is your oyster  :smile: have some faith my friend and keep trying

twisty

Banned
Biffboff said:
twisty said:
Where are u from? yeah i know? 1/10 whales wants white, good framed handsome male...They are as desilusional as phuack..All sluts wanna date or above their league, or if they are 8+ they want rich and status.