• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

trying to get a new prostitute oneitis

badhairline

Rotter
I met a pretty cool girl. $900/hr which is way too much tbh (last one was $700/hr and that was too much but i was a gigacukk for her). This girl is prettier but still not that pretty. Maybe 6.5/10? She is alright but has some annoying twitter posts and entitlement issues. Miss my old one but she will do for now. I will tell her about wanting to killmyself next time and see if she can help me feel better. Our next meet up is next Tuesday. Hopefully it goes good.

badhairline

Rotter
bought her this

hopefully she treats me right. Last time she complained about incels and it made me sad but i still have hope for her.

elmoggerino

Banned
badhairline said:
bought her this

hopefully she treats me right. Last time she complained about incels and it made me sad but i still have hope for her.

being a female in 2019  = life on godmode

badhairline

Rotter
elmoggerino said:
badhairline said:
bought her this

being a female in 2019  = life on godmode

Tutorial island with cheat codes

stop buying prostitues gifts jfl, just treat them like inanimate objects

absolute fucking cuck disgusting, fems=toilets

badhairline said:
I met a pretty cool girl. $900/hr which is way too much tbh (last one was $700/hr and that was too much but i was a gigacukk for her). This girl is prettier but still not that pretty. Maybe 6.5/10? She is alright but has some annoying twitter posts and entitlement issues. Miss my old one but she will do for now. I will tell her about wanting to killmyself next time and see if she can help me feel better. Our next meet up is next Tuesday. Hopefully it goes good.

Autistic, ugly, useless faggots like yourself are key contributors to the insane explosion of hypergamy in the west. 

“Hrrrr Drrr met a pweeety kewell gorl hapfully she cn be muh friend”

:goodfellas:

Holy fucking cage at this oldcel socially anxious mentally retarded deranged loser repulsive ugly fag

You pay her nearly ONE THOUSAND dollars per hour, and she’s “pretty cool” to you???? Hahahahaha!

She is just milking your retarded incel ass and being polite so she can scam you again. She doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, you absolute retard. She’s taking your $1000 from you after a half assed fuck, then she’s going to her next 10 clients for the night..

Fucking TONS of guys per week for money..while you cry like a little incel bitch online and think about buying her flowers and say she’s treating you “pretty cool” 

Hey OP, can I have $1000 too? I promise I’ll talk to you about your shitty, lonely life for an hour I promise!!

:cage2:

Keep cyberstalking 4/10 hooker career sluts and cum dumpsters that you pay thousands of dollars and keep scrolling 2 years down their feminist twitter pages and being obsessed with them while they fuck hundreds of guys per week and would piss on your grave if you died

Then come back here and complain about hypergamy and how the competition for average women is too hard and about how you’re an ugly, incel subhuman fagcuck 

Genetic trash like you needs to be WIPED from this earth. A little more oxygen for all of the rest of us 

Slit your wrists and flush yourself

:jordan:

Bhunnah

Megastar
Roger The Rapist said:
badhairline said:

Autistic, ugly, useless faggots like yourself are key contributors to the insane explosion of hypergamy in the west. 

Holy fucking cage at this oldcel socially anxious mentally retarded deranged loser repulsive ugly fag

You pay her nearly ONE THOUSAND dollars per hour, and she’s “pretty cool” to you???? Hahahahaha!

She is just milking your retarded incel ass and being polite so she can scam you again. She doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, you absolute retard. She’s taking your $1000 from you after a half assed fuck, then she’s going to her next 10 clients for the night..

Fucking TONS of guys per week for money..while you cry like a little incel bitch online and think about buying her flowers and say she’s treating you “pretty cool” 

Hey OP, can I have $1000 too? I promise I’ll talk to you about your shitty, lonely life for an hour I promise!!

Keep cyberstalking 4/10 hooker career sluts and cum dumpsters that you pay thousands of dollars and keep scrolling 2 years down their feminist twitter pages and being obsessed with them while they fuck hundreds of guys per week and would piss on your grave if you died

Then come back here and complain about hypergamy and how the competition for average women is too how and about how you’re an ugly, incel cuck.

Genetic trash like you needs to be WIPED from this earth. A little more oxygen for all of the rest of us 

:clap:

badhairline

Rotter
Roger The Rapist said:
badhairline said:

Then come back here and complain about hypergamy and how the competition for average women is too hard and about how you’re an ugly, incel subhuman fagcuck 

It is what it is

badhairline said:
Roger The Rapist said:

It is what it is

:autism: