Truth about the human midface

midface

Subhuman
I want to share with you the important of the midface for men, and how nothing else matters.

Whatever it is, you're worrying about nothing if It's not about your midfacial projection. We need to focus on this alone, nothing else matters. Baldness, fat, acne, wrinkles, not looking masculine... these are things only women should worry about. These things are far less important to males. Primarily, your midface projection will decide your "placement" in life. If it is forward, you'll generally succeed. If it is recessed, you'll just be an obscure outsider/loner typical of men today. The worth of a man to a woman is in his midface, he is a worthless outcast in society if everything is perfect except for the midface.

If your midface is high and forward set, in this lifetime you'll be gifted with women, money, fame, influence... And it'll all come easily. Your personality will actually be better and (if you believe in God) you will be more likely to go to heaven when you die because of your goodness... While the ugly, bitter men who've had a hard life due to their recessed midfaces will grumble alone every night, ponder on philosophy, neglect their appearance, perhaps commit suicide being unable to bare it much longer.

Everything of importance is determined by your midface because "forward midface" is synonymous with
entertaining,
good personality,
cool,
attractive,
and even a fat, bald, feminine manlet with a forward/high midface will live better than a flawless male with a recessed/shallow midface.

In the past, everyone naturally had a forward midface. This wasn't long ago, as early as 100 years ago people commonly had forward grown faces AS LONG as they weren't raised in a modern country like America. Modern countries are known for destroying people, whether it be their traditions, livelihood or physical health. If you look at pictures of non-Eupropeanized cultures, the people will always have forward midfaces, rarely will there be loner/outcast/depressed types. They didn't have mating problems.

Just think of it this way, a person with a forward grown midface is "normal". Anything less is an "abnormal", flawed human. People don't care about what you're good at, they glare at your flaws. It's true life is supposed to be easy, but only for "normal" people, life is hard if you're an abomination, natural selection will try to eliminate you.

Midface >>>> mandible > height

Midface = personality, attractiveness, health & longevity, success

Conclusion: The focus of men today should be getting the midface into a natural forward grown position.

igesio

Banned
Why are you even trying to make a legit thread without providing any examples

midface

Subhuman
The proof is everywhere, you'll find everyone who's successful in life has a forward midface. Those who don't, even extremely wealthy like Mark Zuckerberg have poor lives because they're flat-faced. That's the point of this thread. To show you the importance of the midface.

igesio

Banned
midface said:
The proof is everywhere, you'll find everyone who's successful in life has a forward midface. Those who don't, even extremely wealthy like Mark Zuckerberg have poor lives because they're flat-faced. That's the point of this thread. To show you the importance of the midface.
I'm not denying your point but you should provide pictures with your post. It makes everything more clearer and easier to look at. It adds quality to your theory

midface

Subhuman
I had picture proof for myself, but I believe it so much that I no longer need to prove it. I was just watching a TED talk thing online and noticed the male speaker was very nerdy and skinny but had VERY high midface, I looked him up and it turns out he has a hot+beautiful wife and two ugly children... The children are ugly despite the parents being attractive because they're not raising the children properly.

With every generation, you keep breeding as a "flawed" human, you're passing down poor genes to children. This can be fixed if you just raise the kids well, but ideally "nature" would like all "lesser" specimens to die off.

The book "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration" by Weston A. Price has tons of pictures and comparisons of normal humans (attractive) and stunted humans (typical modern human with a recessed, narrow face).

The book says the left brother (top) with the narrower, flat midface was just like any modern American kid: Lazy and unwilling while the brother on the right with was successful in life. They were given completely different upbringings.

Migrant workers from the early 1900's who came to America almost all had perfect faces because they weren't raised in industrialized countries.

The point is that your attractiveness and success in life amounts to how "normal" you are. I can pick out images all day but I don't feel like it. I wanted to make sure everyone knows that they're worrying for nothing if It's not about midface.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Pseudoscience. My friend has a forward grown midface and he's been an uber loser since his childhood.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Sephon: nice improvement, but it is not the reason unfortunately. He has been cuckolded and amogged by his worse looking friends who would be classified as subhumans over here. His facial growth and bones are unusually well projected and can be clearly seen even when he is overweight. And this is the reason I posted it, to dispute the nonsense about midface OP is mentioning (+ Weston Price is well known as a quack/fraud within the community of scientists).

midface

Subhuman
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Sephon: nice improvement, but it is not the reason unfortunately. He has been cuckolded and amogged by his worse looking friends who would be classified as subhumans over here. His facial growth and bones are unusually well projected and can be clearly seen even when he is overweight. And this is the reason I posted it, to dispute the nonsense about midface OP is mentioning (+ Weston Price is well known as a quack/fraud within the community of scientists).

I don't think your friend has a forward midface though, looks far aback.

And don't spread lies. Weston's book is legit, if he's  frauding obviously It's unrelated to this book which is just a telling of what "primitives" were like and how they were modernized/ruined.
[hr]
Those guys you posted though they aren't perfect, all have good enough midfaces.

midface

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
All 4-5 months another feature becomes "important"on this forum (puahate/sluthate) example miface then philtrum then jaw etc etc but when do you guys finally realize that everything is important, and i am not talking about having every single features like a greek god but talking baout having not one features that is below average .
Well, "everything" else is just your human identity. Your eyes, your hair texture, your nose size, horizontal bony projections... These are genetic characteristics you can't change. It's your phenotype, who you descend from. Only the midface has anything to do with your health and beauty.

midface

Subhuman
MistGeburt3000 said:
midface said:
Well, "everything" else is just your human identity. Your eyes, your hair texture, your nose size, horizontal bony projections... These are genetic characteristics you can't change. It's your phenotype, who you descend from.
Of course its bacause we have low genetical worth but that the main reason we are here to try to change it artificially by surgery and to trick nature and woman at least its a way to try there arent really that many alternatives to be honest there are none
3 things,

You have lower genetic worth because your parents degenerated from industrial society, you're not as immune to diseases but EVERYONE is like that.your midface is COMPLETELY unaffected.

Your parents can both be terribly ugly and sick, but if somehow they raise you properly, you (the baby) can become very good looking and healthy. The reverse is also possible.

And to say anyone is born ugly due to race or genes is wrong. Unless they have a real deformity, ugliness will not occur as long as they were cared for, humans are attracted to their own species so long as they're healthy.

Beauty is literally just a reflection of your lifestyle and nutrition in the womb and childhood.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
midface said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Of course its bacause we have low genetical worth but that the main reason we are here to try to change it artificially by surgery and to trick nature and woman at least its a way to try there arent really that many alternatives to be honest there are none
3 things,

You have lower genetic worth because your parents degenerated from industrial society, you're not as immune to diseases but EVERYONE is like that.your midface is COMPLETELY unaffected.

Your parents can both be terribly ugly and sick, but if somehow they raise you properly, you (the baby) can become very good looking and healthy. The reverse is also possible.

And to say anyone is born ugly due to race or genes is wrong. Unless they have a real deformity, ugliness will not occur as long as they were cared for, humans are attracted to their own species so long as they're healthy.

Beauty is literally just a reflection of your lifestyle and nutrition in the womb and childhood.
Interesting, you claim the 'midface thing' is not related to Price's quackery, yet you've just re-interpreted his simplistic conclusions about modern diet and its health impacts, that has been proven wrong.

How do you explain ugliness of Aborigines or steppes-residing Mongolians?

midface

Subhuman
Simon Nessman said:
Can anything except mewing be done? bone smash?
Though everything I say is contrary to popular belief, bone smash is legit and any stress on your bones will thicken or break them. That's all there is too it, bones are alive and they adapt.
[hr]
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Interesting, you claim the 'midface thing' is not related to Price's quackery, yet you've just re-interpreted his simplistic conclusions about modern diet and its health impacts, that has been proven wrong.

How do you explain ugliness of Aborigines or steppes-residing Mongolians?
Define ugly. The guy in my avi is very primitive looking just like the Aborigines or Bushmen or any modern tribesmen... But I assure you he got laid, succeeded and lived a good life.

Another thing that can't be ignored is some people just don't like certain races... It is weird to suddenly introduce two kinds of people from opposite sides of the earth but I find that most girls that say they hate ethnic looking guys will still get turned on at seeing an ethnic with a good face.

midface

Subhuman
Who cares about ethnicity. His midface is beautiful.

midface

Subhuman
I don't want to say anything I'm not 100% sure of, but

While forward growth is important, It's probably more important to have high set midface. Those guys have both forward and high midfaces, they don't 'need' more forward growth but they'd definitely look better if they were.

midface

Subhuman
You mentioned Lachowski and the Arabian guy as not being forward grown. But they are, they also have very high midfaces. The bone below their eyes called the orbital rim can't go any higher so their faces are perfect.

midface

Subhuman
When I say "perfect" I mean "lacking flaws". Think of a Goku from Dragon Ball Z. He became the legendary Super Saiyan, he was already "perfect" but then he went even further beyond.

It's the same thing for facial beauty. After you become "perfect", who cares if someone else is more perfect? You're both attractive, and if you have any flaws then you're not attractive.

You're just worrying about who's better looking among people who are already far better than the majority of modern humans.

midface

Subhuman
Yeah, I mentioned everything in my first post, you're butthurt because you PM'd me your pic and I told you that your midface was recessed. You even said "I will never be normal looking" and you're still trying to get me to admit your face is attractive.

You're. Not. Attractive.

I'm sorry, goodbye.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
For some reason, I sense this is a hidden agenda to palm on the biased/controversial/unproven theories about the "midface/maxilla thing", not dissimilar to the efforts of Mew and his parrot from the claimingpower web.