Truth about surgeries: most results are meh

rugby1233

Chad
This is my impression after looking through more than one thousand various before/after photos on surgeon websites or on websites dedicated to surgery:
  • Most people look shit before surgery - oldcels, high bf%, shit skin, ugly in general. Unsurprisingly, you can't polish a turd - a turd higher by 0.5 points is still a turd. So no impressive transformation occurs
  • Most surgeries individually improve you by like max 0.5 point, so again there is no dramatic transformation. A list of surgeries/procedures that can improve you by +1 point is very short. So for dramatic results you have to look to a combo of several surgeries.
  • People don't have good aesthetic sense/knowledge to select most effective procedures for them
  • Even for surgeries that can have profound results (for example, hair transplant or genio) a lot of results are meh.
Example of meh result (genioplasty):

I don't know how surgeon is not embarrassed to put this result on his website.

ogrecel

Chad
yeah it's pretty disheartening looking through results. Sometimes you just need to ldar

TheA_rab

Normie
I think he made a surgery for his eyes...not sure what it is

He still looks more masculine to the point that I think it will change his experience of life. I agree the results are very subtle and underwhelming, but still.

Adrian_B

Coper
His eye area looks completely different and more masculine for some reason.

WombRaider

Incel
Guy corrected his ptosis and you can clearly see it. It cost probably like 2-3k and his eye area improved by 0.5-1pt
Good ROI tbh. 

Edit: NVM picture is titled genioplasty

rugby1233

Chad
WombRaider said:
Guy corrected his ptosis and you can clearly see it. It cost probably like 2-3k and his eye area improved by 0.5-1pt
Good ROI tbh. 

Edit: NVM picture is titled genioplasty
I agree that his eye area is good change. I was talking about his genioplasty.

I don't know why this retard can't realize that his coloring is cucking him.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
i just wish i could go back in time. knowing what i know now, if i went back to when i was a child, i would be a chad today.

of course you need multiple surgeries as with ugly people there is not just one glaring problem, but rather multiple problems.

This is why i reject the retarded notion that the people who benefit most from surgeries are deformed people - most TRULY deformed people still look deformed with the exception of some rather remarkable results (obsweger girl comes to mind, a lefort 3 turned her from moonman into legitimately beautiful frau would probably be an 7 or 8 with makeup and hair done)

Averagecels benefit the most because it propels them from invisible territory into above average territory. Also consider that very, very few people are willing to go through a multiple surgery process that will take years to complete. Most of them just want to fix what they perceive as some annoyance to their self image - frequently these are the patients who get nip and tuck jobs, or small genioplasty advancements.

Ascent_II

Gigachad
I don't think it's t hat most surgery results are meh.

It's that most surgerycels don't know what they're doing. If he tanned, darkened all of his hair, got lower third implants or something then he would finally look decent.

Uglycels don't know what they're doing. Surgery can be legit if you have a decent base (good fWHR, midface, decent eye area and average to above average bonemass) but if your base is shit then it's GGs. 

Legit though. Surgery is mostly useless. It's time to LDAR.

ogrecel

Chad
Ascent_II said:
I don't think it's t hat most surgery results are meh.

It's that most surgerycels don't know what they're doing. If he tanned, darkened all of his hair, got lower third implants or something then he would finally look decent.

Uglycels don't know what they're doing. Surgery can be legit if you have a decent base (good fWHR, midface, decent eye area and average to above average bonemass) but if your base is shit then it's GGs. 

Legit though. Surgery is mostly useless. It's time to LDAR.
yep my midface and fwhr are mediocre its over

Of course they do when the guy has like 10 other flaws which can be corrected.

The points is you need to improve on multiple fronts if you want real results. Each of them might only give you a 0.1 - 0.5 boost, but all combined will make a difference.

ogrecel

Chad
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Of course they do when the guy has like 10 other flaws which can be corrected by surgery....
its not realistic to get them corrected

Invisible

King of Chads
If you are not literally drawing looks from women who you walk past or are nearby, then one surgery probably won't be enough to make you above average looking.

There is a reason we call it "subhumanity" and not "one-flaw-having". LAYERS of flaws contribute towards one's subhumanity and unattractiveness to today's demanding women.

This is strong coping on my part, but this thread gives me encouragement because surgery WILL help me because I'm not lacking 2mm of chin, I'm lacking the entire lower face. I literally have the lower third of Earthworm Jim.

ogrecel said:
Of course they do when the guy has like 10 other flaws which can be corrected by surgery....
I don't know about the guy in the OP, but personally I improved my chin (Genioplasty), jaw position/symetry (Lefort 1), bite/teeth (Braces/Teeth whitening/Lefort 1), ears (otoplasty), skin (too many things to list), body fat (weight loss + gymcelling), eyebrows (latisse) and plan to do a HT.

Each of those individually hardly did anything (except losing lots of fat), but all combined make a difference.

Yeah, yeah there are very rare cases of 1 out of 1000 people who just have one complete fucked up feature and ascent when getting it fixed, but sadly you can't expect to be that guy.

ogrecel

Chad
ogrecel said:
I don't know about the guy in the OP, but personally I improved my chin (Genioplasty), jaw position/symetry (Lefort 1), bite/teeth (Braces/Teeth whitening/Lefort 1), ears (otoplasty), skin (too many things to list), body fat (weight loss + gymcelling), eyebrows (latisse) and plan to do a HT.
how did you pay for that. And why your ears

I think a good ideal for most people is to look as "normal" as their face allows, so to rectify issues that make you hideous and have them be barely noticeable. True good looks can't be replicated without having a VERY good foundation or ultimately being born attractive in the first place. 

I do agree however that people don't know how to prioritize their surgeries and you have some currycel getting blue eye procedures while the rest of his skull is a brown potato. You need to work on your worst feature first, then move up from there - apply a different principle if you're strapped for cash, focusing on the most cost effective - which nets a larger margin of aesthetic improvement - surgery first.

Invisible

King of Chads
ogrecel said:

Each of those individually hardly did anything (except losing lots of fat), but all combined make a difference.

Yeah, yeah there are very rare cases of 1 out of 1000 people who just have one complete fucked up feature and ascent when getting it fixed, but sadly you can't expect to be that guy.
You posted the pics in too high a resolution for my screen to take. I'm not ready for Ultra Chadly HD 50k. Please post in 1080p (or PM).