trump redpills sluts on their looks

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/01/u...uses-campaign-of-sex-discrimination.html?_r=0

he denied it but it's prolly true. i wouldn't put it past him considering all the other low inhib shit he's said and done.

"She also said that when she and a young female volunteer met Mr. Trump at a rally last summer, he told them, “You guys could do a lot of damage,” referring to their looks."

:goodfellas:

Santeria

Normie
call me NT but i dont see how thats inflammatory at all...........

Redpilled? More like bluepilled. That girl has a forehead like an alien. This last thing she needs is an alpha male feeding her ego.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:
Redpilled? More like bluepilled. That girl has a forehead like an alien. This last thing she needs is an alpha male feeding her ego.

i'm pretty sure he meant that they were ugly with that comment esp when u consider the context and what they actually look like. that's why he wouldn't let them speak at rallies or plan stuff

MakeAmericaGreatAgain said:

this tbh.

Women would never tell anyone else about insults they've received that relate to their looks.