• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

True slavic people are so laughable

OneChoice

Rotter
It's not their fault, they can pray to their Jewish god all they want 
They will always be steppe subhumans, sad. 
Every day I thank my ancestors for not mixing with Slavs. I would much much rather be Turkish. 
Turkish people have good brow bones and dom noses. Insane sex appeal 

elmoggerino

Banned
SLAVIC GENES DESTROYED ME

:jsan:

HITLER SHOULD HAVE FINISHED SLAVS JUST LIKE HE PLANNED 

[size=xx-large]Thank god I'm 50 percent west African and 50 percent Spanish med[/size]
[size=xx-large]:towel: [/size]

ChickenWings

Regular
OneChoice said:
Every day I thank my ancestors for not mixing with Slavs. I would much much rather be Turkish. 

Slavs generally have quite good brow bones though and dom, masc faces.

OneChoice

Rotter
ChickenWings said:
OneChoice said:

Slavs generally have quite good brow bones though and dom, masc faces.

No, just no dude 
Another subhuman

OneChoice said:

Major cope detected. Turks are literally 'the hordes'; the people Gandalf was trying to hold back in LotR.

Slavs (under Jan Sobieski) fucking wasted you subhumans in Vienna when you tried to ransack Christendom. They did this despite being greatly outnumbered.

Cope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

The word "Turk" is practically interchangeable with "cockroach" in European lore. Slavs just have a rep for being dumb brutes. Which they probably are compared to Dutch/German scientists. But not compared to Turks. IQ tests generally have Western Slavs pretty much on par with Western Europeans. Turks? Not so much.

QFT

Regular
kill yourself self hating blood traitor, I would rather slit my wrists than be a turkroach

OneChoice

Rotter
retrudedmaxilla said:
You look Slavic though.

:what:
Start off with the fact ur more ethnik than me then go by logic and think 
Do u really think a slav mogs u? If I was slavic and not dinaric/pontid I wouldn't have my Lower third, eyes, hair texture, skin etc
Absolutely not even 1 trait looks slav, no clue how u get that mixed up 

QFT said:
kill yourself self hating blood traitor, I would rather slit my wrists than be a turkroach

How am I self hating? I'm not a subhuman steppe dweller u ugly cunt

Fatasses All Around Me said:
OneChoice said:

Major cope detected. Turks are literally 'the hordes'; the people Gandalf was trying to hold back in LotR.

Slavs (under Jan Sobieski) fucking wasted you subhumans in Vienna when you tried to ransack Christendom. They did this despite being greatly outnumbered.

Cope.

The word "Turk" is practically interchangeable with "cockroach" in European lore. Slavs just have a rep for being dumb brutes. Which they probably are compared to Dutch/German scientists. But not compared to Turks. IQ tests generally have Western Slavs pretty much on par with Western Europeans. Turks? Not so much.
Didnt read, history vs looks
Looks wins

OneChoice said:
retrudedmaxilla said:
You look Slavic though.

Do u really think a slav mogs u? If I was slavic and not dinaric/pontid I wouldn't have my Lower third, eyes, hair texture, skin etc

QFT said:

Cope.

Looks wins

Didn't write that for you.

But your 'looks' are common and unremarkable if you're Turk. No one is buying product to look more Turkish.

OneChoice

Rotter
OneChoice said:

Looks wins

But your 'looks' are common and unremarkable if you're Turk. No one is buying product to look more Turkish.

I said I'd rather bt turk than slav, doesn't mean I'm either (thank god)

Karma Akabane

Banned
OneChoice said:

Looks wins

:coping:

The average non-white can't tell the difference between a Western Slav and a Western European. Europeans can. But the average non-white doesn't know a Pole from an Irish or a Czech from a German.

Just like the average person can't tell the difference between a Turk and some other variety of goat fucker.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Fatasses All Around Me said:
The average non-white can't tell the difference between a Western Slav and a Western European. Europeans can. But the average non-white doesn't know a Pole from an Irish or a Czech from a German.

Just like the average person can't tell the difference between a Turk and some other variety of goat fucker.

not all turks look like basic arabs, there are more white looking phenotypes there

so it depends

agree about the rest

OneChoice said:

I said I'd rather bt turk than slav, doesn't mean I'm either (thank god)

It clearly means you're brown and unremarkable in some way.

People can spot this cope a mile away.

unaccomplished said:

not all turks look like basic arabs, there are more white looking phenotypes there

so it depends

agree about the rest

I understand that. But by the same token, not all Slavs look like the Russian/Ukranian subhumans.

I'm just playing by his rules.

Some Turks are good looking; but let's be honest, they're the minority by a long shot. Most Turks are gross.