einfach

Cuck
Does anyone have experience, first or second hand, with HRT/TRT? What are the recommended dosages, what ester should be used, is it necessary to use any other drugs like aromasin, HCG etc?

Brio

Slayer
I'm thinking about using 250 ml of test for 10 weeks

Baron Anon

Coper
If your TRT/HRT is administered by a doctor, the dosage is not enough to get "roidcel" gains. It will however improve your daily life in general. The ester is a long acting one for obvious reasons, so you dont have to go to doctors office every 2 days.

einfach

Cuck
Baron Anon said:
If your TRT/HRT is administered by a doctor, the dosage is not enough to get "roidcel" gains. It will however improve your daily life in general. The ester is a long acting one for obvious reasons, so you dont have to go to doctors office every 2 days.
Thats how far i've come in my research. I'm not looking for a doctors prescription, as it is impossible to get in my country at my age. I dont think im low enough in T to get it, according to prior blood work, but i want to be in the high normal range.
I've cycled previously and i get estro sides such as bloat at 350 mg/week with test p.

I've done some reading, and it seems like you have to get blood works often with TRT to check E2 levels, its not just about hitting 100-150 mg test/week. Also, it seems like you have to administer HCG often aswell.

Still waiting for someone more knowledgeable to chime in.
[hr]
Dan said:
If you're planning on doing it by yourself then 150-200mg of Testosterone Enanthate injected once a week should be a good dose to make you feel better and give you a boost physically.
People talk about injecting twice a week for more stable blood levels, whats youre take on that? What about hcg, and how likely is estro sides at the doses you talk about?

rugby1233

Chad
Dan said:
If you're planning on doing it by yourself then 150-200mg of Testosterone Enanthate injected once a week should be a good dose to make you feel better and give you a boost physically.

That's a week after injection of pharma Test-E. So 150-200mg seems about right to have high values in the normal range <- assuming it's properly dosed. Underground lab can be underdosed/overdoesed.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Use hcg so ur balls doesnt shrink.

lookz

Chad
If you have to ask this q ur not ready for roids the info is out there and it's straightforward
[hr]
Baron Anon said:
It's usually a mix of long esters and you can inject urself

// Infolinks