• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

TRP(the red pill) is legit

chadD24

Regular
FireHaze said:
They're still faggots.

not the redpill section. redpill section has literally nothing to do with the rest of reddit.

FireHaze

Megastar
chadD24 said:
FireHaze said:
They're still faggots.

not the redpill section. redpill section has literally nothing to do with the rest of reddit.

Not even the redpill section is truly redpilled. They still believe in game and confidence.

purps drank

Rotter
I'm not a misogynist, I just am realistic. Amy Schumer gets it. 

chadD24

Regular
FireHaze said:
chadD24 said:

Not even the redpill section is truly redpilled. They still believe in game and confidence.

im dropping the lookspill as often as i can have like 1000s of karma in a few days from people agreeing with me. looks of users are like us and realize looks are everything

The biggest problem I have with TRP is that they take themselves too seriously.

chadD24

Regular
purps drank said:
I'm not a misogynist, I just am realistic. Amy Schumer gets it. 

misogynics isnt the really the right word i just didnt know what other word to use. pretty much TRP seeks to uncover the hypergamy, double standards and hypocritical female behavior that is so prevalant in society. 99% of everyone out there would call everyone on TRP misogyncs and say they hate women which isnt what its about at all. no one hates women we just want to expose the manipulation tactis that so many women use to get there way

chadD24

Regular
Pizza Slayer said:

damn i was gonna make avi dan bilzarian today.. fuck since you got to it worst im not gonna change it to that tho

yea they take the issues of inceldom, female hypergamy, and feminism very seriously and actually have a page dedicated to posting "red pill examples" that really hit home and open up peoples eyes as to why so many men are swallowing the red pill these days. they also have a page for "blue pill examples" where you can post stories about people, situations, and things that are heavily blue pilled.. i was ashmed to even click on reddit for a long time but after doing some reading i can concluded that one sub section is legit and 99% of the posters there dont post in other reddit sections. also i drop the lookspill all the time and get lots of postive response.

TRP went from 300-400 users last year to 15,000+ users in less then a year. just shows more men are starting to see the real issues in society.

just lol buddy boyo said:
stop fucking jerking off those "wed pill" faggots

"I'm 50 and I still spin 18 yr old plates like nothing you just have to hold frame!"
:giggle:
thats one poster dude. thats like judging this forum based on one post from vertu or severe retard. i just downvote fags like that.

chadD24 said:
Pizza Slayer said:

damn i was gonna make avi dan bilzarian today.. fuck since you got to it worst im not gonna change it to that tho

yea they take the issues of inceldom, female hypergamy, and feminism very seriously and actually have a page dedicated to posting "red pill examples" that really hit home and open up peoples eyes as to why so many men are swallowing the red pill these days. they also have a page for "blue pill examples" where you can post stories about people, situations, and things that are heavily blue pilled.. i was ashmed to even click on reddit for a long time but after doing some reading i can concluded that one sub section is legit and 99% of the posters there dont post in other reddit sections. also i drop the lookspill all the time and get lots of postive response.

TRP went from 300-400 users last year to 15,000+ users in less then a year. just shows more men are starting to see the real issues in society.

just lol buddy boyo said:
stop fucking jerking off those "wed pill" faggots

"I'm 50 and I still spin 18 yr old plates like nothing you just have to hold frame!"
:giggle:
thats one poster dude. thats like judging this forum based on one post from vertu or severe retard. i just downvote fags like that.

Look there's some good things about reddit/redpill but the negatives definitely outweigh the positives.  I'd rather post here because it's more relaxed and people take things less seriously.  

The reddit layout is also a disaster.

chadD24

Regular
Pizza Slayer said:
chadD24 said:

Look there's some good things about reddit/redpill but the negatives definitely outweigh the positives.  I'd rather post here because it's more relaxed and people take things less seriously.  

The reddit layout is also a disaster.

it takes a while to get used to format but i actually like it better now. its more organized. the problem is you can make a good thread and no one will see sometimes but the good thing is you all the threads listed in the main section were prescreened and make it to the top because they were good threads to begin with. i made a thread about the billionaire who got cucked by his sons 15 year old friend and got like 20k page views and 100s of comments lol

chadD24

Regular
RodgerRabbit said:
TRP is just as big a bunch of crap as the rest of reddit. 

They're not "reddpilled" (and god do I fucking hate that term :rolleyes:) they're just bitter misogynistic PUA nerds who believe the moldy librarian they banged to end their 6 year dry streak was due to "frame" and "being alpha".  :giggle: 

Every other thread is a 15 paragraph field report about how a pasty liberal STEMcel banged a 9/10 college student by styling his hair & getting a gym membership. :lol:  

The remainder are 20 year old virgins and disgruntled oldcels circlejerking about how "women should be trained like dogs" and "TRP saved my marriage after my wife cucked me for 20 years". 

Awful, just awful. This place is a shithole too, but at least here everyone hates themselves.
the field report section is gay.. the 'red pill examples' section is legit

FireHaze

Megastar
chadD24 said:
FireHaze said:

im dropping the lookspill as often as i can have like 1000s of karma in a few days from people agreeing with me. looks of users are like us and realize looks are everything

That's odd. They don't seem like the types of people what would upvote someone dropping looks pill. Maybe it's changed since I last looked at it but when I did I saw some very bluepilled stuff on it.

Workcell

Joke
TRP is pretty legit, but they really downplay the importance of looks.  Some of them outright deny the importance of looks.

chadD24

Regular
FireHaze said:
chadD24 said:

That's odd. They don't seem like the types of people what would upvote someone dropping looks pill. Maybe it's changed since I last looked at it but when I did I saw some very bluepilled stuff on it.

nah i think alot of miscers joined the past year and miscers are redpilled about looks

FuckThis

Rotter
TRP is a place so fucking stupid that Op should kill himself for even mentioning it
It is filled with bunch of "alpha" nerds who are total fucking losers and try hard, and the ones that "make it" do so for God given gifts which they later rationalize

" I attracted that girl due to my game, and not due to my looks and being born into rich family"

chadD24

Regular
FuckThis said:
TRP is a place so fucking stupid that Op should kill himself for even mentioning it
It is filled with bunch of "alpha" nerds who are total fucking losers and try hard, and the ones that "make it" do so for God given gifts which they later rationalize

" I attracted that girl due to my game, and not due to my looks and being born into rich family"

not everyone thinks like that. like i said alot of posters just as red pilled on looks as you or me and there are some good threads in the "red pill examples" section.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
/r/Hapas is the only realitypill sub on reddit buddy boys.

if it wasn't for that faggot bkruse it would be a lot better

IcedEarth

Rotter