Beholder

I just want to be normal
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
1,993
Reputation
301
Deliciadecu said:


:banderas:


Post her pics


She keeps replying though

defiant_soul said:
Funny thread, but surely you have better things to do, right?

Yeah, but this is substantially easier

imperative said:
good thread

and ive been staring at your sig for the past 5 minutes ffs

so beautiful
It's Alizee of course
[video=youtube]
[hr]
Well, I still have plenty to post and some matches to write to, so suggest some titles
 

SuiForLife

Incel
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
128
Reputation
1
Beholder said:
Deliciadecu said:


:banderas:


Post her pics


She keeps replying though

defiant_soul said:
Funny thread, but surely you have better things to do, right?

Yeah, but this is substantially easier

imperative said:
good thread

and ive been staring at your sig for the past 5 minutes ffs

so beautiful
It's Alizee of course
[video=youtube]
[hr]
Well, I still have plenty to post and some matches to write to, so suggest some titles
Lel she does look like Ursula
 

Leans

Gigachad
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
9,674
Reputation
3
This is always a great thread theme!

Keep em coming broyo
 

Solaire

Banned
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
393
Reputation
1
I'm going to start running incel bad boy game 

it's completely mainstream and even high status now

incels are scarier than terrorists and serial killers

it will be a halo to be a long 
time member here by 2020
 

Nibba

Normie
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
1,104
Reputation
0
Solaire said:
I'm going to start running incel bad boy game 

it's completely mainstream and even high status now

incels are scarier than terrorists and serial killers

it will be a halo to be a long 
time member here by 2020
Incels will never be desired bro. Interestin theory but just not naturally feasible
 

Solaire

Banned
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
393
Reputation
1
Nibba said:
Solaire said:
I'm going to start running incel bad boy game 

it's completely mainstream and even high status now

incels are scarier than terrorists and serial killers

it will be a halo to be a long 
time member here by 2020


Incels will never be desired bro. Interestin theory but just not naturally feasible

 You won't be desired if you're beta and ugly of course.
 

Nibba

Normie
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
1,104
Reputation
0
Solaire said:
Nibba said:
Incels will never be desired bro. Interestin theory but just not naturally feasible

 You won't be desired if you're beta and ugly of course.
If ur beta and ugly u r incel. I don't see ur point
 

Solaire

Banned
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
393
Reputation
1
Nibba said:
Solaire said:
 You won't be desired if you're beta and ugly of course.
If ur beta and ugly u r incel. I don't see ur point
 Just look at how angry masculine formerly low-status refugees and BBCs and successful serial killers appeal to women.
 

Nibba

Normie
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
1,104
Reputation
0
Solaire said:
Nibba said:
If ur beta and ugly u r incel. I don't see ur point
 Just look at how angry masculine formerly low-status refugees and BBCs and successful serial killers appeal to women.
Yes but ur saying incels r grouped up with them when clearly incels can't get laid for a reason. It's a paradox bro ur theory can work for actually dangerous low inhib guys but not with high inhib ugly betacels
 

Solaire

Banned
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
393
Reputation
1
Nibba said:
Solaire said:
 Just look at how angry masculine formerly low-status refugees and BBCs and successful serial killers appeal to women.
Yes but ur saying incels r grouped up with them when clearly incels can't get laid for a reason. It's a paradox bro ur theory can work for actually dangerous low inhib guys but not with high inhib ugly betacels
 Of course not. It can only work in very specific situations. If you're a shameful emotionally dependent high inhib guy you're better off trying full-on soyboy game instead.
 

Beholder

I just want to be normal
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
1,993
Reputation
301

[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
[hr]
 
// Infolinks