trolling losers on OKCUpid with this girls pic(PIC)

chadD24

Slayer
time to start redpilling losers one by one and telling them to come here. LOL

how many messages do you think ill get tonight..? 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
that girl's pretty hot, apart from her nose.

chadD24

Slayer
open the image in a new window and click on it to read

LOL

picture of the guy im redpilling

[hr]
poobear said:
that girl's pretty hot, apart from her nose.
hes nose makes her a 6 at best. i would still fuck her

chadD24

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
>tfw no qt 6/10 knowledgable kind grill to constructively and enthusiastically point out my flaws for me
go on okcupid. make an acount. and ill point out your flaws bro.

zanz

Incel
"my looks are something I know I'm good at" copypasta gets me everytime

heilsa

Slayer
love how you mention that you are on nofap since high school - as a girl - lmao

Jawanomics

Lookism God
She is a 4 at best...her nose is utterly disgusting. She could become a 6 with rhino though

The Mongrel

Subhuman
Why would you do this? Why not troll women with male model pictures you utter cunt?

Men are already in a dismal fucking state when it comes to dating, why make it worse?

Copenhagen

Slayer
The Mongrel said:
Why would you do this? Why not troll women with male model pictures you utter cunt?

Men are already in a dismal fucking state when it comes to dating, why make it worse?

Because it's their fucking fault.

purps drank

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
The Mongrel said:

Pretty legit point actually Leeb. It's comical how little self respect or dignity this guy has to continue talking to a girl that's straight up bashing him like this. He should have told the bitch off like he has a pair right from the beginning.

chadD24

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
The Mongrel said:

this.

i have sent out a single message. i have one pic up and even from my bio and name "hypergamouschick" it should be obvious its a troll.. lol but some guys are just that desperate and cling to hope of the .1% chance i might be real. my goal is im gonna try to get a few of them to meet at starbucks at the same time... lol 

already have a 152 likes, 73 friends request, and 18 messages with just that one single pic in  a span of a few hours. these white knights are like flies. theres so many of them its sad

scar_face40

Coper
That's depressing.

I've had on okcupid account for about a year and got 16 likes and 2 messages from a chav landwhale and a 3/10 black girl.

chadD24

Slayer
scar_face40 said:
That's depressing.

I've had on okcupid account for about a year and got 16 likes and 2 messages from a chav landwhale and a 3/10 black girl.
lol im already at over 280 likes with tath one pic in one day.

asiancel

King of Chads
Jawanomics said:
She is a 4 at best...her nose is utterly disgusting. She could become a 6 with rhino though
kylie jenner and ariana grande get thrown through a woodchipper if it means marrying this girl.

Lageos

Normie
on okcupid you basically have to write like, something substantial about yourself? it feels kind of like writing a cover letter. i mean i can imagine most of the girls on tinder don’t have time for that and end up being chill enough to get drunk on a random wednesday.