TRIGGER WARNING THIS IS HOW IT REALLY IS TO BE A TALL, HANDSOME, WHITE, ROBUST SLAYER

lookz

Chad
WARNING: These videos are very real, chilling, they could push you over the edge. I'm not kidding. You COULD go ER after watching this. If you're vulnerable, DO NOT WATCH AHEAD.

FROM 1:25 ON IS THE IMPORTANT PART HERE

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

lookz

Chad
Boyo said:
what does he look like?

Tall, muscular but not gymcel, masculine, 6'4ish, tanned, the rest we don't know since he hides his face. If he shows his face he can't record videos like this.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
lookz said:
Boyo said:
what does he look like?

Tall, muscular but not gymcel, masculine, 6'4ish, tanned, the rest we don't know since he hides his face. If he shows his face he can't record videos like this.

Post pic

lookz

Chad
AdolfHitler said:
lookz said:

Post pic

Pic of what?

lookz

Chad
AdolfHitler said:
lookz said:
Pic of what?

Of tHe dude in tHe video

I don't have that, but you don't have to see his face to know that he's a slayer. Just watch the damn videos idiot, because it's POV it's very intense as well.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
lookz said:
AdolfHitler said:
Of tHe dude in tHe video

I don't have that, but you don't have to see his face to know that he's a slayer. Just watch the damn videos idiot, because it's POV it's very intense as well.

Bullfuckingshit. They probably Look at him out of PITY. He probably looks like shit.

lookz

Chad
AdolfHitler said:
lookz said:

Bullfuckingshit. They probably Look at him out of PITY. He probably looks like shit.

bad bait. Did you watch the videos yet?

His hands aren't masculine, so we know he doesn't have an enormous frame. What makes you say he's muscular?

I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be that impressed by in these vids. Impromptu dates like that aren't that hard to pull off. I've gone and sat down at girl's tables in Los Angeles and chatted them up and then went for coffee with them. It's not a big achievement.

I'm honestly not putting this guy down, I'm just not really seeing anything amazing. He obviously looks decent because the girls respond to him pretty well, but nothing special. So, tall gregarious friendly guy gets to interact with people and not have them call the cops...not really that special. 

At least Ken or Kent or whatever the hell his name is made it into the video (third video at 2:42).

Pouuop

Chad
The Big Dipper said:
I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be that impressed by in these vids. Impromptu dates like that aren't that hard to pull off. I've gone and sat down at girl's tables in Los Angeles and chatted them up and then went for coffee with them. It's not a big achievement.

I'm honestly not putting this guy down, I'm just not really seeing anything amazing. He obviously looks decent because the girls respond to him pretty well, but nothing special. So, tall gregarious friendly guy gets to interact with people and not have them call the cops...not really that special. 

At least Ken or Kent or whatever the hell his name is made it into the video (third video at 2:42).

This is what autism looks like
Also holy fuck at the hqnp in the second vid
S L A Y E R
L
A
Y
E
R

lookz

Chad
The Big Dipper said:
I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be that impressed by in these vids. 

Well, for instance in the first video, the woman eyefucking him.

chadD24

Slayer
ok i watched the first video and thought everyone was aware he was filiming.. then i realized it was a hidden camera after the second and i see why you posted the first video..

great example in 1st video of looks law. thats women nonverbal cues/IOI's were ridiculously overt from his perspective. i consider myself above average and i rarely get girls eye fucking me like that. im guessing that old cuck gets amoged quite often. typical beta provider/gold digger relationship right there and that video is a good testament to that. just more proof that women have their minds made up whether they are attracted to you before you start talking to them. as soon as he watched up you could see her eyes clearly light up and they were glued. fuckin disgusting women still try to preach/convince betas looks important so they can get more beta orbiters.

the second video was the same story.. girl was interested from the minute he walked up and started talking.. i bet he amogs her in the looks dept. she was ugly as shit and looked chubby too

third video was pretty insignificant

something that is underrated here is voice. i guarentee alot of his success has to do with his voice.. he has an alpha sounding voice.. give him the voice of this guy and girls wouldnt be smiling let alone even stopping to let him talk. 

[video=youtube]

Normal Fag

Cuck
This is how people respond to me, and I am completely average. Get out there friends, theres a whole amazing World to enjoy, we're all so fortunate.