• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

tried NTmaxing tonight, it went extremely bad. you would not believe HOW BAD!

gentsupreme

Regular
I tried to create a social facebook group.

it lasted two days exactly. :rage:

a generally NT friend of mine joined me and started adding his female friends

one of the girls was espcially GL and happend to live in the same city as I am

she even wrote in the group: "we both live in the same city? lets be friend"

BUT I'm SUCH AN ASPIE and so frustrated that I just hit on her tactlessly on PM

AS A RESULT SHE GOT CREEPED OUT AND IT ALL COLLAPSED

I Removed the group

my life is over. there is NO HOPE for me.

I don't even have the motivation to remove to bold

I wish I had the courage to kill myself already

gentsupreme

Regular
can u comment to the point pls? I'm already pissed of the want to die

normiecope

Regular
The only true NT maxxing is going out on a Friday night and getting drunk

srs

gentsupreme

Regular
I don't even have the will power to correct the fucking typos.

lets finish this farce already!

RememberMew

Regular
The fact that you'e aware of what you did and how she felt about it is the opposite of aspie. You thought of her like a prize instead of a person so it was doomed from the start.

gentsupreme

Regular
lolatmylife said:
Holy fuck you are more of a fuckup than me

yes, because I have REAL AUTISM and you're just a fraud

and fraud just don't belong to this forum.

:incelrage:

lolatmylife

Regular
gentsupreme said:
lolatmylife said:
Holy fuck you are more of a fuckup than me

yes, because I have REAL AUTISM and you're just a fraud

and fraud just don't belong to this forum.

:incelrage:

Did you see my lifts thread? It was over when I was born

gentsupreme

Regular
I could have met this girl irl already if I wasn't a severe aspie!!!!!!!!!!

I could have SEX right not with HOT GL GIRL WHO LIVES IN THE SAME CITY AS ME!!!!

JIDJJASDNJSDNJASNDJNSDJBSDJBJDBHSDCBIYSBCAICSASDCA

C CKSCMCSKMCSKMSKCMKSCMKSCIUHDAUSDUCJCX,,LXLX

IM SICK WITH THIS LIFE!!!!!

I-HAD-THE-CHANCE-TO-FUCK-A-GIRL-FROM-MY-CITY-THROUGH-SOCIAL-CIRCLE-GAME-WHICH-IS-THE-BEST-GAME-EVER-AND-I-MANAGED-TO-RUIN-EVEN-THAT!!!!

KKNKNKKNJBGVRRYF

lolatmylife

Regular
gentsupreme said:

I could have SEX right not with HOT GL GIRL WHO LIVES IN THE SAME CITY AS ME!!!!

I-HAD-THE-CHANCE-TO-FUCK-A-GIRL-FROM-MY-CITY-THROUGH-SOCIAL-CIRCLE-GAME-WHICH-IS-THE-BEST-GAME-EVER-AND-I-MANAGED-TO-RUIN-EVEN-THAT!!!!

KKNKNKKNJBGVRRYF

GO ER 

GO ER

gentsupreme

Regular
thor said:
hahahahah
lol

yeah lol

I'm so dumb I even lol @ myself

lolatmylife said:
gentsupreme said:

KKNKNKKNJBGVRRYF

GO ER 

GO ER

:er:

Dolly Buster

Champion
You're not supposed to NT max via the keyboard.

Since your courting happened only through the internet, it was Worthless to start with.

gentsupreme

Regular
I-WILL-BE-THE-STAR-OF-THIS-FORUM!!!

WORSHIP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DKDDKKDKD

FDIFJFDIJFISJDFIDJFISDJFIDSJFISFSD

DKDFKSDKFFKDSDFKDFSKFKDF

:pizzaslayer:

I am........THE PIZZA SLAYER!!!!

:pizzaslayer:

I am........THE PIZZA SLAYER!!!!

You were flirting with her and she wasn't feeling it, AND NOW, you're saying you could be fucking her right now? When she wasnt sexually attracted to you? Nigga are you fucking stupid?

gentsupreme

Regular
and I won't flush myself or go ER right now.

my only wish is to LDAR in front of my screen

ahhhhhh yeahhhh

I wish I was a NEET again. those were the happy years.....

ubermenschpoppop said:
You were flirting with her and she wasn't feeling it, AND NOW, you're saying you could be fucking her right now? When she wasnt sexually attracted to you? Nigga are you fucking stupid?

if autist=stupid so yes

I HAVE AUTISM I NEED A WAGE FROM THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

:tlol::what:

:gag: :aspie:

NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET

NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEETNEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET NEET