trews trying to act hard with avatar game

Gandharva

Banned
dudes with mean expressions or goncalo pics(who has a nigger nose and looks ethnic).

TheTrews

Normie
OP my nigger you still thinking you look Native American? But you look like Michael Jackson in 1990.

Run Michael Jackson game with your sickly colouring and nigger curly hair.

Originally posted by IceCutter101 on "Sl'tHate":

[hr]

[hr]
Btw OP you have a big honker, negro nose. My nose is like Chico or Alain Delon, its small.

Jesus Christ

Normie
TheTrews=IceCutter is by far the worst case of self-hating Arab/ Colombian SFcel.

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
Jesus Christ said:
TheTrews=IceCutter is by far the worst case of self-hating Arab/ Colombian SFcel.
Nah they're not alts.

I also doubt trews is ethnic, just a darker Brit.

Something like this:

I'm paler than him and my hair and eyes are slightly lighter.

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
TheTrews said:
I'm paler than him and my hair and eyes are slightly lighter.

Is your hair like that guy's?

What haircut do you get? Like a Delon one?
For a long time my hair was like Professor Brian Cox, which drew many comparisons to him.

Now my hair is shorter.

Jesus Christ

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
Nah they're not alts.

I also doubt trews is ethnic, just a darker Brit.

Something like this:

TheTrews=IceCutter=madmaxmandem

Gandharva

Banned
yeah,except that looks nothing like me :lol: you cant even sketch it on properly 

i atleast look physichally as the race(s)I promote,you dont even look white,youre a arabcel with E1b1b1 Nigger blood plus 6 % SSSA as the typical iberian.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Gandharva said:
yeah,except that looks nothing like me :lol: you cant even sketch it on properly 

i atleast look physichally as the race(s)I promote,you dont even look white,youre a arabcel with E1b1b1 Nigger blood plus 6 % SSSA as the typical iberian.

That's fascinating. I thought he was only Middle Eastern. I didn't know about the 6% SSA input.

He's a hexadecaroon (1/16th), 6.25%. Congrats! Now join the Black Hebrew Israelites already and preach for the world.

Gandharva

Banned
Jesus Christ said:
Gandharva said:

That's fascinating. I thought he was only Middle Eastern. I didn't know about the 6% SSA input.

He's a hexadecaroon (1/16th), 6.25%. Congrats! Now join the Black Hebrew Israelites already and preach for the world.
the average spaniard is about 4 % ssa some higherwhile portuguese tend to be 16 % ssa on average.....forget the assmiliated middle eastern marrano and morisco blood plus the fact iberians were never white in the first place genetically......but a result of estafrican recessive genes mating with dominant neanderthal genes.....