another "woe is women"/"women are victims to the cruelty of men" charade:
- 5 million views in 3 days.
- 100:1 like-to-dislike ratio of the gods.
[video=youtube]

my reaction when the "redpill" remarks started coming out (at 2:00):

"THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING"

"THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL"

also, i highly doubt her instagram had comments like that. she probably had to go on misc for such non-white-knight comments. 

i swear i want to lead a #makeupisdeception campaign. it will ensure that i remain involuntarily celibate for the next 100 years. i will be a martyr for men. men (and women) of the world do not deserve to be lied to.

FireHaze

Gigachad
I fucking hate videos like this.

She will get tons of sympathy in the comments but let a man say he doesn't like his skin everyone will tell him to man up.

makeup is the biggest cheat the world has ever known.

nothing in this world can help you fraud nature more than this fucking shit

Truly LOL at modern shitcunts being independent women, until of course they need someone to blame for their misfortunes.

Just the latest injection of guilt and victim mentality from feminism into society.

TinderHate

Incel
Makeup should be punishable by death. No trial, shoot on sight.

rigidity

Slayer
If she just went on accutane or tazorac, she wouldn't need as much makeup, or possibly any.  Her main issue is acne and she's an idiot for not getting it fixed.

Xander

Cuck
These video's shouldn't exist because instead of hiding their faces up in makeup they should actually take care of their skin and not be mad about it.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Xander said:
These video's shouldn't exist because instead of hiding their faces up in makeup they should actually take care of their skin and not be mad about it.
This. 

Taking care of our skin is the only option men have and even then people will ridicule you for spending too much time on your appearance.