Treated like shit by cashier

furio

Incel
Was checking out with my mom and when we walked through the fat bitch ignores me and looks at my mom and says how are you all doing today? then when she gives me my ticket at the end she ignores me and doesn't look me in the eyes at all.

I was in my car very angry.

lol @ being angry at someone who works a degrading minimum wage job on top of being a fat ugly pig.

furio

Incel
The Masked Magician said:
lol @ being angry at someone who works a degrading minimum wage job on top of being a fat ugly pig.
Doesnt matter it's still someone

modified

hairloss expert
furio said:
Was checking out with my mom and when we walked through the fat bitch ignores me and looks at my mom and says how are you all doing today? then when she gives me my ticket at the end she ignores me and doesn't look me in the eyes at all.

loled. If that sort of treatment made me angry, I'd be angry all the time. Are you new to being ugly?

furio

Incel
modified said:
furio said:

loled. If that sort of treatment made me angry, I'd be angry all the time. Are you new to being ugly?
No man, just gets to me sometimes. Every man has his breaking point u can only ignore the feelings so long

shitposter

Normie
Just remember the whole world is out to get you.  It's best to just stay in da basement as much as possible.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
I looked through your profile, I feel your pain. For this reason I just stay home whenever possible.

God loves you, Jesus was ugly.

PucciBoi said:
I looked through your profile, I feel your pain. For this reason I just stay home whenever possible.

lmfao

PucciBoi

Subhuman
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
PucciBoi said:

jesus is always portrayed as dom male model

"there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him"

SOURCE; BIBLE

dota2

Normie
most females working in shops are like that especially fat ones 

thats why u should never hire any females they suck dick at their work and are stuck up whores