Treated like a ghost today

furio

Incel
Was sitting in the break room reading my book when this old bitch walks by to get something from a table near mine. So in come old 40ish year old guy, kinda good looking but nothing special, walks by. So she completely ignores me, and turns around and sees him walk by and talks to him. 

Or when I walk by girls who work at my job and they stare at the ground, lol. 

tired of being treated like shit for what i look like. Sometimes you just feel used to it and it doesnt bother you, but humans cant be robots, they have feelings, no matter how much you tell yourself not to think or feel sad, that emotion will always be with you.

Also saw some staceys in my path to work, had to walk the other way and take the long wy around.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
shitposter said:
Have you ever tried initiating contact with them by saying hi?

THIS

these aspies expect people to parade around them lol

Whis

Coper
You probably give off that creepy vibe OP.

furio

Incel
shitposter said:
No, a subhuman talking to girls is very insulting to the girls. They would probably call me a creep and tell the boss I tried to rape them. 

Although I have thought of going up to girls and saying Hello just to piss them off and make them feel inferior. They will be like "is this all I can get? Am i really this ugly to attract these type of guys?" But it would be funny to see the disgusted look on their face when I say hello.

shitposter

Normie
furio said:
shitposter said:
No, a subhuman talking to girls is very insulting to the girls. They would probably call me a creep and tell the boss I tried to rape them. 

Although I have thought of going up to girls and saying Hello just to piss them off and make them feel inferior. They will be like "is this all I can get? Am i really this ugly to attract these type of guys?" But it would be funny to see the disgusted look on their face when I say hello.
If it is at work I am not saying you should hit on them, just say Hi as you are passing by.

furio

Incel
Whis said:
You probably give off that creepy vibe OP.
Probably. I always look at the table and ignore everyone because I know my place. 

shitposter said:
furio said:
shitposter said:

If it is at work I am not saying you should hit on them, just say Hi as you are passing by.
I might try this, I used to do it all the time. But the people quit saying hello to me first so i quit

Holy fucking autism batman! :lol:

You really think people want to hang around people with an attitude like yours? Life is hard enough without downers like you bringing the rest of us down. Be sociable put on a smile and inquire about things to do after work. Most people will open up rather quickly. 

Its so funny how some people accept their faults, enjoy this ride called life, create memories to tell to their grandchildren one day and die knowing they have left behind people who will continue their bloodline...

Then there's incels :lol: :lol: