• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Traveling is not a good idea if you aren't white

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
White traveler =
-Cultured worldsman
-Rich and high class
-Is here to have a good time and not commit crimes
-Is going to go back to his country soon, if not he's here to make your life better

Ethnic Traveler =
-Immigrant trying to steal work
-Criminal
-Drug Dealer
-Is here to stay and bring his 15 family members

If you're ethnic you're limited to only traveling to countries that are of the same race as you if you want to avoid stigma. Someone prove me wrong, whenever someone sees an ethnic they automatically assume they're up to know good, especially brownies like Pakis and mexican. Hell even eastern europeans are viewed this way. Maybe if you're a black man with an English or American accent it will be okay for west europe, but any other ethnic is fucked

Currycel

Regular
No, there is no point in traveling if you're ugly. If you're attractive and will slay girls in different countries who gives a shit if some people think you will steal jobs or whatever the fuck else

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
SINGULARITY said:
Some White men are seen as sexpats in Asia.

Yah, this is true, but Asians still love white men. It's adoration more than stigma tbh

Whoever thinks like this is an idiot. Maybe I'm just not some racist weirdo who assumes everyones life story when I see them

Legit Theory said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Do you consider meds white?

I am a med.

What kind of idiot doesn't consider med white?   Just lol

Sephonisagod said:
You spelled life wrong

I don't get this

You'd be surprised. Some SFcels on here only consider Northern Europeans to be white.

Also, some meds look whiter than others. For example, do you consider Antonio Banderas white?

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Norwooding Ethnik said:
Legit Theory said:
I am a med.

What kind of idiot doesn't consider med white?   Just lol

I don't get this

You'd be surprised. Some SFcels on here only consider Northern Europeans to be white.

Also, some meds look whiter than others. For example, do you consider Antonio Banderas white?

Besides the race mixing that happened in the southern region, the average med phenotype or whatever anthrotards call it is very white. SFcels simply worship cuck nordic looks. It's rather funny because they brag about their heritage when northern Germanic people have accomplished less in history than even africans and native Americans

Race is such a shallow concept for this very reason, banderas looks more native/ethnic but yes, technically he's white.

I think it's mostly how much you match that european look that determines if you're an ethnic or not. Some arabs look very white, the only thing that separates them from being white is their culture/upbringing. I think most people would consider Banderas white or at least a white latino guy