• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Trannies are beter than real women

Gandharva

Banned
they suck cock way better.are more agreeable.and also have yummy cocks.  whats not to want?

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
oh look its Norwood Cemetery being ''edgy''again oh the wito f this guy!Fantastic(British dawkins accent),lets be in awe of NC's intelligence guys.

Darkman said:
a Y chromosome

some imaginary data code ?flesh is flesh.its all made of stardust.

Gandharva said:
oh look its Norwood Cemetery being ''edgy''again og the wit f this guy!Fantastic(British dawkins accent),lets be in awe of NC's intelligence guys.
Oh dear. I think you misunderstand what 'edgy' is.

Edgy isn't calling you a mongoloid - which is scientifically proven - edgy however is claiming that trannies do it better than real women, when you are in fact a locked-in virgin.

Just take your insult like a man, faggot.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
except ive fucked a few trannies before.

go on,go back to sluthate and suck cats and 3d facials cocks.

faggot.

Darkman

Rotter
Trannies aren't real woman no matter how many surgeries they get. They are mentally ill. Look how retarded this sounds.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

This is the mindset of the average tranny.

trannies are technically men therefore only the top 2% are actually attractive and the rest elicit nausea in their potential lovers

FuckThis

Rotter
Mug Cutter said:
trannies are technically men therefore only the top 2% are actually attractive and the rest elicit nausea in their potential lovers

Not true, today you have kids that start before puberty 
They will look great if not even better then females

Gandharva

Banned
The Masked Magician said:
Did you suck their dick willy? Or at least stroked their dick mid-coitus?

yeah we sucked each others cocks.it was great.my first was colombian and it was by accident.I  thought she was a real woman.it was my last 100 euros that month(or 150?)and I said fuck it.....Im getting my worth.

so I fucked her and I liked it ever since  .

IcedEarth said:
I doubt shemales are better at bj's

yeah..they have cawks so they know what men like.theya re also much much more forcefull,most likey due to T  .

ilikedicks said:
I'm going to throw up. I prefer my dicks manly.

manliness is disgusting.I hate brutishness and hardness.couldnt imagine fucking some hairy,stubble ridden neanderthal like myself at all ..no wonder im filled  deeply with self hatred    :biggrin:

ilikedicks

Joke
Gandharva said:

yeah we sucked each others cocks.it was great.my first was colombian and it was by accident.I  thought she was a real woman.it was my last 100 euros that month(or 150?)and I said fuck it.....Im getting my worth.

IcedEarth said:

yeah..they have cawks so they know what men like.theya re also much much more forcefull,most likey due to T  .

ilikedicks said:

manliness is disgusting.I hate brutishness and hardness.couldnt imagine fucking some hairy,stubble ridden neanderthal like myself at all ..no wonder im filled  deeply with self hatred    :biggrin:

Eww bears are gross.

I'm just what you could call a "normalcel" bi. My taste is pretty straight forward. I prefer females to be extra feminine, and I prefer men to not be effeminate twinks. A girl with a penis just throws my head all out of whack lol. It's like what am I even with right now....is it an alien?

FuckThis

Rotter
Trannies always suck dick much better since they have one. 
While females can get really at it with time,tranny girls are good even as a beginner

Gandharva

Banned
ilikedicks said:
Gandharva said:

IcedEarth said:

ilikedicks said:

Eww bears are gross.

I'm just what you could call a "normalcel" bi. My taste is pretty straight forward. I prefer females to be extra feminine, and I prefer men to not be effeminate twinks. A girl with a penis just throws my head all out of whack lol. It's like what am I even with right now....is it an alien?

I find the guy in your avatar and in your signature to be objectively disgusting.I like pretty and objectively pleasing to the eye men.nothing to do with femininity or masculinity.I just like beauty.

I like men and womens whos statement are good,friendly and innocent in some way.I dont like mgan fox for example find her ugly as fuck..or belucci and vergara..some men like them I find them disgusting(belucci looks good with shallow eyelid like in her youth though).

I dont like hard,brutish or mean statements.its why I find opry or shimansky disgusting but love chad White,for example.