[TRAGIC] Documenting inceldom pain

igesio

Banned
The following quotes speak to me on another level. They are beyond deep metaphorically. These are coming from a 14 year old. Just shows how bad female hypergamy has got nowadays.
cuckadoodledoo said:
What are your singularity fantasies? One of mine is to be a 6ft4 robust knight in medieval europe. Have a masculine handsome face with 25 inch shoulder breadth. I will be in a realtionship with a beautifal princess and all of the pheasents will be jealous. Men of other nations will fear me in battle and i will cut them down with my trusty claymore. After battle i will be a hero and return to my beautiful princess knowing i saved my nation.

cuckadoodledoo said:
Techno Viking said:
measuring my skull and comparing it to the average

Realizing I look like I have aids or have just come out of a 3 year coma

I find measurements are very sadding.

cuckadoodledoo said:
The worst part aboug being "incel" is being amogged by other males. It makes feel like complete shit. Not only are thry geneticly superior but they slso lead a far better life than you. Some of my friends are litterally slayers and it makes me feel like shit when im around them. The hardest part about being incel isnt not getting hot girls. Thats not thst hard as long as your not a manlet and are white. The hardest thing is getting amogged by others males and feeling like genetic trash.

cuckadoodledoo said:
look at the comments people leave about his looks. Sloots are calling this guy hot. Why cant i look like this instead of this guy. He has more vaule than me to females

cuckadoodledoo said:

fuck i wish this was my skull

cuckadoodledoo said:
sephon said:
how was high school.

Terriable. Im socially incapable and the jocks amog the shit out of me

cuckadoodledoo said:
I am fickimg done with reality. Just fucking lol

cuckadoodledoo said:
Im crying about my subhumanity toght now. If only i breathed through my nose

cuckadoodledoo said:
some people have it all. looks, wealth, atlheteiscm, intelligence while i have nothing  :uzi:. i will be killing myself soon srs fuck this earth

cuckadoodledoo said:
you are ugly bruv. its game over!!! yiu will never have a girl legit attracted to you on a sexual leveal. you are bascily what a flat chested girl is to guys. you just dont have it. when they look at you they feel nothing. only chads give girls the butterflies. fucking give up

cuckadoodledoo said:
i was brutally redpilled by a 8/10 jb. fuck its over, if there is a male more attractive than you in your area its not worth it. all sloots will go for him.

cuckadoodledoo said:
im only good at being depressed :suicide:

cuckadoodledoo_ said:
you were physically attractive to the opposite sex?
dont you wish jbs would think of you while fingering themselves?
dont you wish you made every male around you invisible?
dont you wish every girl was down to fuck at any moment
dont oyu wish girls giggled about oyu with therir sloot friends
dont you wish females would do anything to receive your seed and create genetically blessed children
dont you wish that you could cucked any male on the planet
dont you wish girls got aroused just being in your presence 
dont you wish girls would stare at you and strip you down in their mind?
dont you wish gilrs would think of you as you think of hot girls, treating you the same way?
dont you wish everyone liked you before you even spoke
donw you wish everyones heads turend when you walk into a room
dont you wish you would go to sleep and not wake up :suicide:

cuckadoodledoo_ said:
my oneitis has never had me on her mind, not once. while she strips chad in her mind every school day stareing at him with lust

cuckadoodledoo said:
darhet said:
Legit, getting amogged by other males is sometimes more painful than being incel.

its like looking at a graph of your genetic worth

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
or you could be superman, or in a zombie apocalypse. nigga you could live this same life even(not that youd want 2) this could save us

part 2 to come

igesio

Banned
cuckadoodledoo_ said:
being infeiror is the worst. it cuts deep. i am not the best at anything. no one with genetic quailty would reproduce wuth ne im nothing its over

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
what did i do to deserve this?

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
i just want to be handsome. look in the mirror or take a photo and like what i see. fuark my life is piss. no friends, carrying around v card, ugly, lack of motivation, its over

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
my oneitis will never desire me. neither wil sny remotely attractive girl

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
my life at this point. lookism 
cs go
faping
eating 
crying
sleeping
takeing test
missing out

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
social media should be banned. all it is is another barrier for losers. also a chad enabler

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
no hope or cope for ugly subhumans like me.
No female will ever desire me!
i will never turn heads enteeing a room
i will never be the subject of cute girls disscusions
its time to shut it down :suicide:

cuckadoodledoo2 said:
hthey talk about snapchat and shit. laugh with their chad buddies about they nudes they get from desperate sluts
and im just here o lookism on a phone with a contact list consisting of mom and dad

igesio

Banned
cuckadoodledoo_ said:
why do i have to photograph myself to be accepted. i just want intercourse with a jb sloot. fuck  :rage:

cuckadoodledoo_ said:
who d9esnt want to end it?shake my head bruh shake my head

igesio

Banned
cuckadoodledoo said:

cuckadoodledoo said:

cuckadoodledoo said:
Datjaw said:
At the end of the day we are just a bunch of meaningless specs on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam chasing constant dopamine rushes. Nothing more, noting less.
At the end of the day im just an incel loser who has an ugly face

cuckadoodledoo said:
Jesus Christ said:

Thats me on the right

cuckadoodledoo said:
some people have it all. looks, wealth, atlheteiscm, intelligence while i have nothing  :uzi:. i will be killing myself soon srs fuck this earth

cuckadoodledoo said:
im only good at being depressed :suicide:

cuckadoodledoo_ said:
im just dead. there is nothing left for me. i will be exiting this peice of shut world very soon
 i dont give a shit anymore. when chads are getting sucked off by orime jailbaits im laying here with crumbs on my chest, dortio dust on my fingers and crusty old jizz in my unwashed hammy down trackpants posting on lookism.net in the dark corners of my mothers basement

holy fuck at the last one

cuckadoodledoo_ said:
my oneitis has never had me on her mind, not once. while she strips chad in her mind every school day stareing at him with lust

igesio

Banned
I'm actually in tears irl reading this :/

igesio

Banned
paulus said:
didnt read but legit

Please put some time aside and read every single one. I actually started crying

Herald

Slayer
igesio said:
cuckadoodledoo said:

cuckadoodledoo said:
cuckadoodledoo_ said:
im just dead. there is nothing left for me. i will be exiting this peice of shut world very soon
 i dont give a shit anymore. when chads are getting sucked off by orime jailbaits im laying here with crumbs on my chest, dortio dust on my fingers and crusty old jizz in my unwashed hammy down trackpants posting on lookism.net in the dark corners of my mothers basement

cuckadoodledoo_ said:

GODAMMIT
:crying:

igesio

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
Fuaark its over

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]who d9esnt want to end it?shake my head bruh shake my head[/font]

Genetics are everything. [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Im sorry but you lost the day you were born.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]I wish i was a cro magnon man.
 [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Just look at this rugged slayer[/font][/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Whats the point of living if your not a cro magnon man?
 [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]fuck i wish this was my skul[/font][/font]
[/font]
l

if you dont have the genetics of a cro magnon man. [font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]it is simply over. kill yourself please[/font]