Topics to talk with chads

Trunks

Coper
Talking with chads and making conections with them will rank your level up - giving you a lot of benefits- remember that often times popular people like fans because they are loyal

Cool topics:

Popular Sports
Fight tips - How to fight
Hot Girls
Cars
Weapons
Traveling

This video might help you

B

blue pill

if you know so much about "chads", then why are you here? i don't have any chad friends, and I still have a gf. buying a new car and wearing designer clothes and having money is better than being friends with some chad.

Trunks

Coper
blue pill said:
if you know so much about "chads", then why are you here? i don't have any chad friends, and I still have a gf. buying a new car and wearing designer clothes and having money is better than being friends with some chad.
I don't like chads and I am too old for this shit

I just want to help guys that are still in the school

blue pill said:
cope harder, its better to have a chad friend, to do things and party with, then a sub6 gf who will only blow you once a week if you behave well.

Chad will invite HQNP girls over and take you superyachting in the mediteranian and spearfishing before having an orgy with his IG models friends. Just lol if your not chadfriend maxxing

Jyn Erso

Subhuman
Chad can see right through any pencil-necked incel's attempt at forcing his way into jock culture. Just stick to CS:GO before you look like a goofy nigga in front of all your classmates. Chad knows you're a pathetic virgin who trembles at the thought of talking to a girl

Fatality

Cuck
You're not going to be talking about girls if you're incel. Most of topics you mention tend to be the normal talk of those integrated into an upper social circle. Incels won't be familiar with them and it's obvious.

Ldarloser

Slayer
Jyn Erso said:
Chad can see right through any pencil-necked incel's attempt at forcing his way into jock culture. Just stick to CS:GO before you look like a goofy nigga in front of all your classmates. Chad knows you're a pathetic virgin who trembles at the thought of talking to a girl
:clap: incels shouldn't leave their mothers basement it is hell outside, it is also hell inside the basement but at least the basement is your own hell that you can control

Owl

Normie
Jyn Erso said:
Zoosus????

FLAYER

Slayer
[hr]

TrunksTalking with chads and making conections with them will rank your level up - giving you a lot of benefits- remember that often times popular people like fans because they are loyal

Cool topics:

Popular Sports
Fight tips  - How to fight
Hot Girls
Cars
Weapons
Traveling

This video might help you

Some of them are really into videogames, Xbox and PlayStation especially

Some played Runescape and WOW back in the day