• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Top 5 Thread Derailing posters of all time

leonpig

Verified Female💘
1) snike

Smike is sucha  queen. She ecxels at transfering the most obsecure thread into any sort of philosohical or spiritual debate she wanta

2] Poonang

Poontang has time and time again derailed threads with the most blatant and off topic things you could imagien. Pair him in one thread with the #1 smike and you have a recipe for a 20 pages thread

3) majinbuu (banned)

This guy is a subtle narcy king. If you make a thread, any thread, he will comment about HIM. If your thread involves being sad he will say “wow i am so sad jfl” along those lines. He is a bit of a son of a bitch but he means well, slight narcisitic tendancies and uses “I” and “Me” too much

4) joymax

An absolute son of a bitch. You better pray he isnt online when you make a thread or else he will spam post gifs of that blonde actress who looks 14

5) spot is available for vacancy whoever wants it

leonpig

Verified Female💘
Yea majinbu is the gaydickspammer = earth2 alt and Paid poobear affiliate

Also Keep fuckin coping POPE

DrunkenSailor

Regular
leonpig said:
2] Poonang

Poontang has time and time again derailed threads with the most blatant and off topic things you could imagien. Pair him in one thread with the #1 smike and you have a recipe for a 20 pages thread

I unironically miss these threads. It felt like such a real intimate LTR. Like you were with them in a room, only hidden in a cabinet, peaking through a hole.

leonpig

Verified Female💘
DrunkenSailor said:
leonpig said:
2] Poonang

I unironically miss these threads. It felt like such a real intimate LTR. Like you were with them in a room, only hidden in a cabinet, peaking through a hole.

LMAO really fkn legit analogy

It felt like i was snooping

MajinBuu

Megastar
@"apubear" ban him pls this is illegal

mods y u sleep on me

runaway

Joke
you forgot mrz
he takes over threads and everything is about pedo

Am I the only one here who hasn't seen Black Panther?

I just figure it's nothing but a bunch of baboons pretending to know how to use tools.

MajinBuu

Megastar
Prince_of_Poontang said:

I just figure it's nothing but a bunch of baboons pretending to know how to use tools.

nah bro

I haven't seen it either

MajinBuu said:
Prince_of_Poontang said:

nah bro

I haven't seen it either

Looks stupid. Like I'm gonna believe a buncha Ook-Ooks are gonna develop a society on their own

leonpig said:
Yea majinbu is the gaydickspammer = earth2 alt and Paid poobear affiliate

Also Keep fuckin coping POPE

wtf really?

he also pasted nigger fucking a goat in many threads (and before many other disgusting gifs)

he deserves to be banned as hes ruining the forum experience for everyone .

MajinBuu

Megastar
Prince_of_Poontang said:
MajinBuu said:
nah bro

I haven't seen it either

Looks stupid. Like I'm gonna believe a buncha Ook-Ooks are gonna develop a society on their own

bro I think you might have the gay