sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
if u feel like relaxing u dont wanna stress u wanna kick back this is the champions u should go. no yuumi btw this one is too cringe.
a lot of this is to do with how they look, their voice lines, movement etc.

i cage too hard everytime i see this guys running animation out of base with the rocket carrying him into battle. if u start the game off with a laugh it just puts u in a good mood.

one of the dumbest looking champ with joke tier quotes + rolling snowballs and playing pve in the jungle make this a very fun and enjoyable pick

just knowing that u are inducing cortisol into ur opponent with opressive laning and toxic traps is enough to make this my most played champ. also bonus for his looks and voice

the most badass on this list, just feels good to play, popping people with the combo is satisfying, unbeatable lazer wave clear and sorta gimmicky but fun and creative abilities make this champ ideal for midlane when u dont rly feel like tryharding

just the way this champ is designed u farm camps without even damaging them, u plant bushes, summon golem to hit for u, snare the enemy shield ur teammate. sit back and pretend like u did stuff. u dont have to think much while playing this guy and the way he walks is very chill and laid back

The_Coordinate

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite champions were always champions with high mobility that can bully other people and make them rage. My favorite champs were(all before any rework): Shaco, Fizz, Nidalee Mid, Lee Sin. I also played Quinn a few years ago and hit Diamond V before I quit because it's a waste of time. The game is fun but spending hours of your life farming creeps just started to piss me off at some point.