mogs_me

Chad
Asy can be annoying but I think he means well

Saul is just a fat fuck who reinforced fat fuck stereotypes and made me hate fat fucks even more

BEBE

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Truecels
funny how even on a site full of literal retard aspies there has to be someone who takes the spot as the worst current poster

one day it's averagefailednormie, the next it's arabincel and userr, and finally saul96 logging on just to let everyone know how insufferable and irrelevant he truly is

Bdf4030

Chad
I'm pretty bad... honestly I would have put myself on the ignore list by now with my posts...

other than how insecure in look I'm actually a pretty cool guy irl

BEBE

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Truecels

BEBE

Truecels
I'm pretty bad... honestly I would have put myself on the ignore list by now with my posts...

other than how insecure in look I'm actually a pretty cool guy irl
did u read the title? top 3 users I (BEBE) hate

funny how even on a site full of literal retard aspies there has to be someone who takes the spot as the worst current poster

one day it's averagefailednormie, the next it's arabincel and userr, and finally saul96 logging on just to let everyone know how insufferable and irrelevant he truly is
I find Undisputed and all of his alts very insufferable. He brings nothing to the table. Not funny, not intimidating,not good looking, and definitely not high iq. And if I remember correctly, he even posted images of what some would consider CP.

Overall, he's just a complete an utter failure and the personification of cope.