only sane person in the world
Mewslims
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
1. @"Bukowski"
2. @"Tsh123456789"
3. @"Assburger"
@assburger has grown on me even though I was annoyed at first, one of my top 3 favorites atm. He is iconic

@Nyhil is annoying as fuck and repeats the same thing over and over again. Everything he has ever said on this forum could be summed up in one sentence. I'll leave that as an exercise for the readers.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't personally hate him. I'm guessing he does slay, and has a point. But that's the thing. He has a point. One. Point. And that's all he ever talks about. If you mention something else, you're wrong because you're not agreeing with his point.

I'm probably just butthurt from all the amogging. Heh.

assburger

Gigachad
ass and his alts take the cake easily
the german dream
deadinsidedeadoutside

hard to confine it to just 3

edit: lol nyhil is an obvious one.. irritating to see this obnoxious mong has returned, was much more pleasant without him

Second place is @HarvardBusinessSchool. Fuck you and your ivy league facade. Go choke on your own vomit.
[hr]
I nominate @MushroomCloud for first place as most annoying poster.

Francesco

Normie
All the asians. bunch of fucking weirdos online and in real life.

Nyhil

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
@Nyhil is annoying as fuck and repeats the same thing over and over again. Everything he has ever said on this forum could be summed up in one sentence. I'll leave that as an exercise for the readers.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't personally hate him. I'm guessing he does slay, and has a point. But that's the thing. He has a point. One. Point. And that's all he ever talks about. If you mention something else, you're wrong because you're not agreeing with his point.

being this mad because you realised after  getting BTFO that big dick wont save you lol you need face boyo

now i wouldnt mind @"assburger"  leaving seriously that guy is a clown

Nyhil said:
MushroomCloud said:

being this mad because you realised after  getting BTFO that big dick wont save you lol you need face boyo

now i wouldnt mind @"assburger"  leaving seriously that guy is a clown
Muh dick.

flesh

Slayer
Ban:
-anyone who denies looks theory (don't fucking come to LOOKISM if you don't believe in it)

-attention whores, people who do nothing but post pictures of themselves and talk about their lives. Mee meee meeee! Fuck off. Nobody cares.

-low quality posters, i.e. people who just make contentless threads or post one word replies. I'm sure they'll come out of the woodwork by giving this post a HILARIOUS reply saying "cope".

-white knights, although fortunately there aren't too many here. I would include all stormfrontcels in this category. "Muh bootiful aryan wimmin" Kill yourself.

dogboner54

Slayer
flesh said:
Ban:
-anyone who denies looks theory (don't fucking come to LOOKISM if you don't believe in it)

-attention whores, people who do nothing but post pictures of themselves and talk about their lives. Mee meee meeee! Fuck off. Nobody cares.

-low quality posters, i.e. people who just make contentless threads or post one word replies. I'm sure they'll come out of the woodwork by giving this post a HILARIOUS reply saying "cope".

-white knights, although fortunately there aren't too many here. I would include all stormfrontcels in this category. "Muh bootiful aryan wimmin" Kill yourself.

:clap:

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
@"Reflex" 
@"Reflex"
and @"Reflex"

Ascent

Normie
Ban the weird faggots that are obsessed with getting cute white girls as Asians.

Just fucking LOL, granted, you can pull a white girl if you're goodlooking and/or high LMS, but these ugly subhuman chinks need to know their place.

I enjoy everybody else's posts tbh.

// Infolinks