Took this iq test

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
4
All these online IQ tests boost you up 15-20 points so that you link their website to other people after you're finished. (like what you've done)
 

mydougiefresh

Normie
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reputation
3
Yul Brynner said:
All these online IQ tests boost you up 15-20 points so that you link their website to other people after you're finished. (like what you've done)

 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
mydougiefresh said:
feg said:
he's coping

I.Q is a social construct, it doesn't mean shit..

yet you still measured it lmfao

you suck at damage control, go and work for some kike official to learn how to lie in public lol


assburger said:
feg said:
he's coping

cope

high or avg iq ppl can have shitty lives too. an example is that ppl on the autism spectrum (but not on the severe side) are higher iq on avg than nts.

your nt bs proves you are low IQ because you blame everything under the fucking sun on your fucking autism which may or may not be true

have you been diagnosed by a shrink? no? cope!

buhuhuhuhu not leaving the house the world is dangerous this is the best fucking cope lol
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
feg said:
mydougiefresh said:
I.Q is a social construct, it doesn't mean shit..

yet you still measured it lmfao

you suck at damage control, go and work for some kike official to learn how to lie in public lol


assburger said:
cope

high or avg iq ppl can have shitty lives too. an example is that ppl on the autism spectrum (but not on the severe side) are higher iq on avg than nts.

your nt bs proves you are low IQ because you blame everything under the fucking sun on your fucking autism which may or may not be true

have you been diagnosed by a shrink? no? cope!

buhuhuhuhu not leaving the house the world is dangerous this is the best fucking cope lol



it is

and

yes, not that it's not obvious either way


u have no clue how terrible this disease is if ur gunna make fun of someone for giving up on life because of it


i rightfully blame most things wrong with my life on it.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
assburger said:
u have no clue how terrible this disease is if ur gunna make fun of someone for giving up on life because of it

fukin lelelelelel

diseases oh yeah

you play the victim so you get attention as well as get away from responsibility and you can make a saint out of yourself too

fuck this fucking place bitchboys and narcissists and rotfrauders
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
feg said:
assburger said:
u have no clue how terrible this disease is if ur gunna make fun of someone for giving up on life because of it

fukin lelelelelel

diseases oh yeah

you play the victim so you get attention as well as get away from responsibility and you can make a saint out of yourself too

fuck this fucking place bitchboys and narcissists and rotfrauders

how you are acting is just an example of why our lives are horrible and we may as well just go ER.
no one shows any understanding or support for our struggles and suffering.
we are all alone in the world left to desperately try to fend for ourselves and survive in an NT world just to sustain our lonely worthless existences.
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
assburger said:
how you are acting is just an example of why our lives are horrible and we may as well just go ER.
no one shows any understanding or support for our struggles and suffering.
we are all alone in the world left to desperately try to fend for ourselves and survive in an NT world just to sustain our lonely worthless existences.

I know nt people who drink all day, do jackshit and blame the govt instead of autism and sound like you do

just lol

cope
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
7
feg said:
assburger said:
how you are acting is just an example of why our lives are horrible and we may as well just go ER.
no one shows any understanding or support for our struggles and suffering.
we are all alone in the world left to desperately try to fend for ourselves and survive in an NT world just to sustain our lonely worthless existences.

I know nt people who drink all day, do jackshit and blame the govt instead of autism and sound like you do

just lol

cope

false equivalence.

you are simply an NT bully. it is simply not worth trying or leaving the house if you are not NT. it's just not.
our lives are garbage and hellish and that's why we retreat to our dens.. away from the rejection and mocking, away from the happy people and couples that in contrast to urself make u realize how unfair the world is.
there's nothing for us out there anyway, no one accepts us and workplaces discriminate against us. school environments are not suited towards us.

regardless of all that, i don't need an excuse to rot. even if society treated me well i owe it nothing. i also did not ask to be born.
 

IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
Resident high IQ incel checking in... obviously I got every question correct so I ended up with this.






You're fucking finished if you aren't at least IQ 130+ in 2016. @"Bukowski"
 

feg

Chad
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
Thank you for trying out the free version of Fiqure!
Based on your results your I.Q. score is estimated to be

higher than 800
 
Top