• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Took my first finasteride pill...

Do you think it's too late for me?

I'll be dead by then. RepliCel's results were shit. Histogen is the one to watch out for.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Rooftop Sniper said:
I'll be dead by then. RepliCel's results were shit. Histogen is the one to watch out for.

Doesn't it do a good job of maintaining? Should be getting a HT anyway.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Arjen Robery said:
Did your dick fall off yet?

No. I feel like I might be wrong to take it because I only have receded temples not really any thinning across the top. The recession is pretty deep but I don't think fin will fix that and judging family I think the recession would halt where it is now.

iNeedHair

Joke
mrz said:
why don't you shave your head rooftop sniper, you will look much better if you do.

I still have enough hair to run comb over game.. for now. :ugh:

frenchy91

I will ascend again
Oldcels
iNeedHair said:
mrz said:
why don't you shave your head rooftop sniper, you will look much better if you do.

I still have enough hair to run comb over game.. for now. :ugh:

you ain't fooling anyone with that dude...
jump on fin+minox+nizoral asap!!
even dutasteride instead

You guys think it's really that noticeable? Cause when I'm out in public no one really looks or says anything. I can only really tell when I'm under harsh lighting.

frenchy91

I will ascend again
Oldcels
Rooftop Sniper said:
You guys think it's really that noticeable? Cause when I'm out in public no one really looks or says anything. I can only really tell when I'm under harsh lighting.

are you trolling dude?

Anakind said:
Isn't that DHT theory on MPB just bullshit?

it's not

Anakind said:

It can't be bullshit because Finasteride and Dutasteride really stop or at least slow down hairloss

There are however other factors besides DHT contributing to hairloss

Ascended

Joke
Anyone know any UK fin suppliers that sell non-Rx online? PM me please.

Anakind

Champion
Arjen Robery said:
Anakind said:

It can't be bullshit because Finasteride and Dutasteride really stop or at least slow down hairloss

There are however other factors besides DHT contributing to hairloss

I didn't mean to say the DHT isn't a factor. But it seems like it's not the main culprit. People to this day falsely believe that more masculine men with high T/DHT levels are more prone to MPB which is nonsense.

IcedEarth

Rotter
just lol at people killing their dicks for hair

so women don't reject you for baldness, but then you can't fuck them anymore, lmfao

iNeedHair

Joke
Your hair follicles have to be genetically sensitive to androgens to be able to start miniaturizing. There's lots of studies that were done that show that bald and non balding men have the same levels of T/DHT, some non balding men had even higher levels than balding men. It's all about your genetics and how sensitive your hair is to androgens. DHT isn't the cause of hair loss though, there's a lot of other things, one of them being Prostaglandin D2 (PGD2). Studies show this enzyme is 3x higher in balding areas than areas with hair, so one of the things that might come out in the next few years is a PDG2 inhibitor which is much better than using a DHT inhibitor.

Demgainz

Regular
Fin just stops hairloss. For regrowth you'll need Duta+minox+nizoral+praying