Too many variations of perfect looks in this forum

Whitecel

Banned
Let's face it. There is no actual Lookism-wide consensus of what is ideal.

Some guys prefer male faces looking like this:

Others like this: 

And a million other distinct preferences.

In other words, some guys prefer American features, others Mediterranean features, others middle eastern etc. And all of these guys will push their opinions as if THEY are right. What's the big deal? 

Well, the main problem is that they will suggest improvements to someone's face based on THEIR ideal. If someone swears by the second pic instead of Gandy, they will say ultra defined jaw and hollow cheeks or death. 

This leads to a deluge of suggestions that never get anywhere because people's ideas of MMs vary by location and the slayers they have encountered in their lives.

I personally do not have a taste for either Gandy or the 2nd pic AT ALL.

This is one ideal for me:

The original chad thundercock. Why? because guys that look like him slay all types of girls WHERE I LIVE, aka the U.S.

So when I suggest improvements to someone's face it will consist of inevitable bias towards guys that look like him or similar.

Cliffs:

the basis of lookism is flawed.
don't pass off your MM as ideal when it is only so in your eyes

you guys sound gay as fuck talking about your male ideal. Fuckin fags!

Whitecel

Banned
Sui Generis II said:
This forum has no idea what types of facial features most women like.

It's all shots in the dark based off features male models have or circle-jerking over whether a man looks masculine or not.
that's part of what I'm getting at. I don't follow what these guys say because it's based off male models. I try to looksmax into the slayers I see on a daily basis at my university.

Judge

Subhuman
The greeks had the right idea. Their statues had perfect thick hair and facial harmony, along with ideal insertions.

IceCutter

Gigachad
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

^
ppl think that is bluepill, but the redpill is that is really less bluepill than alot of other things

stephen king said:
SUBJECTIVITY THEORY

once a male has reached ideal criteria for objective rating of above 7-8/10 there is no "ideal"

there are different flavours of chads jamals changs and pranjeets

there have been psyche studies showing people have trouble rating or comparing 2 people they find attractive objectively

being universally attractive is it

:popcorn:
cope

kortajarena looks primitive and low IQ as fuck
in pics with beard stubble he looks like a partially shaved monkey
I don't understand how his good lower third (inlcuding cheek hollows) get people to consider him an 8+