Aioria

Subhuman
I have the problem of pushing my teeth with my tongue which caused me open bite, this is fixed now due to the orthodontics treatment. After going to two speech therapist they didn't really helped me correcting my tongue posture, they would just say "keep the tongue at the roof of your mouth" like Mike Mew and give me some lame exercises. I'm also a mouth breather so i need to fix this.
Finally i went to the third which was 5x more expensive but she really knew what she was doing.

She told me that the tongue will automatically be in the right position as long it got the muscular tone in the back part of the tongue which is the base in the image. To test if you got muscular tone in your tongue you need to put out your tongue and it will reamain static without shaking, but if your tongue is not 24/7 at the roof of your mouth, with the exception when you are eating is because your tongue is weak.

So she told me to buy this tongue weights. You just pass your tongue through the ring and press the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth. They weight [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]15g, 25g and 50g, but i only use the one with 50 grams and i will be going to put more weight on it. I don't know if they sell in the US and Europe but is very easy to make as you can see.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I use it 3x through the day, each time i do 3 repetitions where i hold it about 30s~1min and give about 20s of rest. So a total of 9 times/day.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Within 2 weeks of use i already felt improvement, i feel the tongue stronger and that it will autamitally rest in the roof of the mouth. I always mouth breath and when sleeping i wake up with a dry throat, now is getting less frequent.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I believe this is much more important and effective than chewing.[/font]

Aioria

Subhuman
CopingWithOpiates said:
Never heard of these. Im going to buy some. Where did you get yours?

I live in Brazil and is made by a brazilian company. They make all sort of products related.

http://www.profono.com.br/produtos_descricao.asp?lang=pt_br&codigo_categoria=1&codigo_produto=55

I didn't do extensive research but from what i searched it seems that this type of weight tongue doesn't exist in the US and Europe. Strange because a lot of times a have to import stuff, but orthodontics is big here and they always send you to a speech therapist to fix the tongue, etc. 

Get a plastic ring and make yourself one. Mine got 1 inch diammeter. I believe this is the exact same ring, just in different colors. They all buy from the same suppliers in China in the end.

http://en.dawanda.com/product/13428526-plastic-ring-1-inch

Lel

Gigachad
start licking pussy

it legit works

Lel

Gigachad
Manuel said:
lmfao at you if you don't eat a whore out at least 30 minutes for tongue gains

may your maxilla stay collapsed eternally

Aioria

Subhuman
Get a pack of 1 inch rings since they they don't sell just one. It is very cheap anyway.

Go on amazon or and get this.

[font='Helvetica neue', Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Plastic Rings 1" by Dritz[/font]

Get a thread and tie the ring into the bottle or just use a masking tape in the bottle.

I used a masking tape because the weight was already tied. The weight was only 50 grams but now with the bottle i can put how much water i want to make it heavier gradually.

Aioria said:
Get a pack of 1 inch rings since they they don't sell just one. It is very cheap anyway.

Go on amazon or and get this.

[font='Helvetica neue', Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Plastic Rings 1" by Dritz[/font]

Get a thread and tie the ring into the bottle or just use a masking tape in the bottle.

I used a masking tape because the weight was already tied. The weight was only 50 grams but now with the bottle i can put how much water i want to make it heavier gradually.

I just tried this with those rings you mentioned. It feels a bit awkward. The ring doesnt fit completely over my tongue and it just slides out. How do you do this exactly?

asiancel

King of Chads
weight is too heavy then. your tongue is supposed to hook up.

Aioria

Subhuman
@"CopingWithOpiates" 

Put your tongue out of your mouth and make it thin. You need to make the tip of your tongue thin, put the ring around it and press the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth.

laydownandrot

Banned
I would say it's a cope cause you want another type of muscle working
just push it hard 24/7

// Infolinks