Today's Fragrance is:

Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
1
Old Spice:



That's right my autistic brethren, today we go old school.

"But wait? What of your deodorant?" I hear you shout.

No matter. Old Spice Foxcrest:





EVERYTHING IS DIAMONDS WHEN YOU'RE MYBALLS
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
1
AMOGGED said:
Old spice is poverty as fuck.

Buy aventus creed or just kill yourself.
Classic things are classic, my EE povertycel.



GorillaMogged said:
What the fuck is this shit
It's whatever the fuck I say it is.
[hr]
Maximus said:
I hope you're not serious. What are you? The fat incel 15 year old kid that saw one commercial too many? Wash yourself and wear clean clothes and cologne phaggot.

Forgive me if I don't take life advice from a shut-in who confesses to no sex drive.

Also, you don't use deodorant? I bet your basement smells wondrous.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,434
Reputation
3
unscented deodorants are best, otherwise your scent will conflict with your cologne and hair products. You want to limit the number of scents on you.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
1
And so we move on. What is today's fragrance?

Chanel Pour Monsieur:



I have strongly debated not adding this one, as this chypre is a beautiful fragrance, and wasted on people who only leave the house for weed runs. But I'm an optimist, and hopefully this helps the two normalish people here.

Comprising of classic chypre notes, it's an all year round scent but leans towards summer. The EDT doesn't have the sillage, or heavier spice notes of its EDP cousin, but will wear very well for four hours or so.

Unchanged in 60 years, it's been a firm favourite of various A-listers since its release. Now your basement can smell like the success which will continue to elude you throughout your nondescript basement-dwelling life.

Heavy recommend.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
1
Yanis Varoufakis said:
OP is beta cuckold,dont take his shit seriously.
Your obsession with me is disturbing but understandable, you broke bald twat.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,951
Reputation
457
MyBalls YourChin said:
And so we move on. What is today's fragrance?

Chanel Pour Monsieur:



I have strongly debated not adding this one, as this chypre is a beautiful fragrance, and wasted on people who only leave the house for weed runs. But I'm an optimist, and hopefully this helps the two normalish people here.

Comprising of classic chypre notes, it's an all year round scent but leans towards summer. The EDT doesn't have the sillage, or heavier spice notes of its EDP cousin, but will wear very well for four hours or so.

Unchanged in 60 years, it's been a firm favourite of various A-listers since its release. Now your basement can smell like the success which will continue to elude you throughout your nondescript basement-dwelling life.

Heavy recommend.
Just LOL if you aren't getting your meds delivered. 



 

this is what i'm wearing tomorrow
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,002
Reputation
0
MyBalls YourChin said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
OP is beta cuckold,dont take his shit seriously.
Your obsession with me is disturbing but understandable, you broke bald twat.
Only "obsession" is about your long shitposting career.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
1
Yanis Varoufakis said:
MyBalls YourChin said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
OP is beta cuckold,dont take his shit seriously.
Your obsession with me is disturbing but understandable, you broke bald twat.
Only "obsession" is about your long shitposting career.
I'll PayPal you $10 if you post a video of yourself crying.

Go on. You definitely need the money and I could do with a laugh.
[hr]
@gum cutter I was planning on wearing some Hugo Boss tomorrow. Different one though. Spooky.
 
Top