Today was a good day.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Go to the hairdresser, she comments on how my "face has leaned down! Wow, your cheekbones are more visible now" -- yet more confirmation that my Vitamin C maxing (75 kiwis per day) and Sodium minning (under 1500 mg per day) to reduce facial bloating is legit. Haven't lost any weight since the last time I saw her. [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-On my way to the next destination (whole foods store), while driving, I call my plastic surgeon to schedule a consultation appointment and a cop driving from the opposite direction catches me on my cellphone. I pulled over, and as he started walking towards my car, I came up with a plan. I had a small-sized icepack in my car that I was using before I got to the hairdresser as part of my ice-facing/skinmaxing routine. I also had a scab on my lower right ear from a minor injury yesterday. I showed it to the cop and explained to him that the reason I had one hand on the steering wheel was because I was trying to cool off the afflicted area on my ear that was burning with an icepack. The mother fucker bought the whole thing hook, line and sinker; also helps that I have a very compact phone and he couldn't have possibly seen the actual cell phone at the speed I was driving. I also had a very stern attitude the whole time; when he said, "alright, goodbye now ^_^" (legit, that was his face), I just closed the window without a word and drove off. I felt like such a low inhib bad boy slayer.[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-At the whole foods store, literally getting IOIs every aisle I passed through. Old men, middle-aged women, prime JBs, doesn't matter, the spotlight was on me the whole time. And I'm not just talking a quick exchange of glances, I'm talking a good, solid, firm gaze, their eyes fixed on me without letting go. Feelsgoodman.jpg And the cashier (a 5.5/10 ginger, but I'll take it; I don't get legit IOIs from white women as much as I do from ethniks) kept smiling and giggling nervously the whole time when it was my turn to pay, she could hardly contain herself.[/font]

Reflex

Lookism God
God damn this faggot negs me everytime i post

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Reflex said:
I do it out of love, bbz.  :inlove:

Srs tho, read it, it takes less than 1 minute unless your reading capabilities are at the level of a preschooler.
[hr]
MulattoFuck said:
[video=youtube]
For you OP
Legit, I had this in mind when I typed the thread title.

"Didn't have to use my AK"

Fucking love that line.

Reflex

Lookism God
ItWontBeMe said:
Reflex said:
I do it out of love, bbz.  :inlove:

Srs tho, read it, it takes less than 1 minute unless your reading capabilities are at the level of a preschooler.
I can't read

kibo

Chad
op is good looking already
who would guess he would get IOIs everywhere?