Today i saw all theories except two debunked

THE LAW

Banned
I saw a dark skinned indian ethnic with a hqnp. They looked my age 18-21. This guy was the same height as her (5'7 estimate), dark skinned ethnic, framecel, she was a 6. 

BUT

He had an ok face, maybe a 5.5. And he seemed confident and didn't hesitate to put his arm around her. My inner sfcel almost came out but i respected his right to mog.

Yet again just-have-slightly-above-average-face and NT theory prevail. I would have felt mogged even by this ethnic if i wasn't with my gf.

Shh no more cope, only blackpill

Zoosus

Rotter
THE LAW said:
I saw a dark skinned indian ethnic with a hqnp. They looked my age 18-21. This guy was the same height as her (5'7 estimate), dark skinned ethnic, framecel, she was a 6. 

BUT

He had an ok face, maybe a 5.5. And he seemed confident and didn't hesitate to put his arm around her. My inner sfcel almost came out but i respected his right to mog.

Yet again just-have-slightly-above-average-face and NT theory prevail. I would have felt mogged even by this ethnic if i wasn't with my gf.

Shh no more cope, only blackpill

ROTFRAUD

Molasses

Joke
People here don't leave their basements

They still think any sub 7 is an incel

me too

I saw a 5'3 dark skinned Indian dwarf framecel with a prime teen white HQNP gf at my local grocery store a while back

I was like  :situation: