Today I doubted everything I read on here

JasonGenova

Coper
So after the job me and coworkers went to meet with one of coworkers friends, we went in a bar nothing special just to talk and all that boring shit.

Anyway, so my coworkers friend comes with super hot slut 7.8/10 and he looks like a fucking retard. Has a square fucking face, no chin no jaw looks fucking pathetic. I wanted to beat him out of rage. Pathetic fwhr. Basically everything I read on this website he didn't have it. He didn't look bad but he didn't look manly at all, he looked like a fucking baby I swear on me mums life.

How the fuck this ugly childlooking phaggot can bang such hot slut? what the fuck and I asked my coworker he says he's not even rich just average but that he always had girls in history.

what the fuck? Big dick or what? Social skills? Fuck my life fuck everything I learned

FireHaze

Gigachad
JasonGenova said:
FireHaze said:
what is that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlier

Basically it's freak occurence or an exception to the general rule

Think of the X Axis as the male's attractiveness and think of the Y axis as female attractiveness. Generally it correleates but you have that one point between 20 and 40 that doesn't fit. 

Outliers are generally rare and should not be used to disprove the general idea that better looking men get better looking women.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
outlier 

or, more than likely, he has the slayer combo of big dick+NT+confident

JasonGenova

Coper
FireHaze said:
JasonGenova said:
what is that

Think of the X Axis as the male's attractiveness and think of the Y axis as female attractiveness. Generally it correleates but you have that one point between 20 and 40 that doesn't fit. 

Outliers are generally rare and should not be used to disprove the general idea that better looking men get better looking women.
Fuck my life

What the fuck, I still don't understand, he probably has big dick... no other reason for hot sloot to be with him

I will find out how big his cock is I swear on me mum's life, I am sure it is big and that is why he always had girls with his pathetic boyish looks

FireHaze

Gigachad
JasonGenova said:
FireHaze said:

Fuck my life

What the fuck, I still don't understand, he probably has big dick... no other reason for hot sloot to be with him

I will find out how big his cock is I swear on me mum's life, I am sure it is big and that is why he always had girls with his pathetic boyish looks
Could be that

It could also be because the bitch is crazy and doesn't know what good looking is.

Whatever the reason this doesn't happen normally, which means incels on here shouldn't use outliers like this as hope.

JasonGenova

Coper
FireHaze said:
JasonGenova said:
Fuck my life

Could be that

It could also be because the bitch is crazy and doesn't know what good looking is.

Whatever the reason this doesn't happen normally, which means incels on here shouldn't use outliers like this as hope.
Well said

I am just depressed because I have better chin,jaw,fwhr manlier looks than this little phaggot who looks like a girl and he fucks kind of sloots that I never could, fuck my life

brb fucking ugly cunts  :mad:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Brutus said:
outlier 

or, more than likely, he has the slayer combo of big dick+NT+confident
but how can the girl know hes got a big dick before she gets to see it

JasonGenova

Coper
MasterFaggot said:
Brutus said:
outlier