Invisible

King of Chads
If your looks are so bad, that you could gain +2 in looks from being an above average looking asian, would you swap lives?

Would the possible change in penis size affect your decision? Some Asians have big dicks but it would be entirely a dicethrow in this case, all that would be certain is the +2 in looks.

Would you?

Judging by Tyger's threads, it seems like me being a 5/10 Asian as opposed to a 2-3/10 untermenschneger might be worthwhile. Even if my penor suffers.

IceCutter

Gigachad
"If all men were to bring their miseries together in one place, most would be glad to take each his own home again, rather than take a portion out of the common stock."

Solon, Native American Wisdom

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
In a heartbeat. With looksmax potential, I'm a 6.5 as are many people (including several truecels -- not the boneless ones -- you think are hopeless; unless you are seriously deformed, you can skyrocket to 6.5 tier with appropriate plastic surgeries and nutrition/lifestyle), so ... an 8.5/10 6'2 1/2" Asian? YES PLEASE. I'd stand out like no other and that's all that matters in life. NOT BEING MEDIOCRE.

People often mistake me for Eurasian so this wouldn't be a huge leap race-wise.

Virgil Richardson

permaslayer
The dick size certainly scares me

But the range in which I'd go sounds very, very sweet

Comethazine

When I die put my money in the grave
Masculinity Crew
I believe at 8+ looks level, it supersedes any race you would be

// Infolinks