To the ethniks/blacks...you will peak in your 30s, dont worry

Tenacious

Incel
The difference between my 20s and 30s are like night and day

Tenacious

Incel
I just lol when I look at my former highschool and college buddies of the Caucasian persuasion...almost all of them have aged horribly and are officially middle aged. Different ethnicities peak at different times, Caucasians peak the earliest 16-24. Negroids peak the latest 35-40

Tenacious

Incel
Boss said:
so do you consider yourself black?
Yes, we* are the elite/pinnacle of the Black African race in the same manner a Mongolian or Kazakh is physically and culturally superior to say, Filipinos.

(By we I refer to Somalis, Abyssinians, Afars, Oromo peoples, Nubians, the Beja of Sudan etc..).

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Tenacious said:
Boss said:
so do you consider yourself black?
Yes, we* are the elite/pinnacle of the Black African race in the same manner a Mongolian or Kazakh is physically and culturally superior to say, Filipinos.

(By we I refer to Somalis, Abyssinians, Afars, Oromo peoples, Nubians, the Beja of Sudan etc..).
The best look east Asians look like central asians

Mughal

Banned
Tenacious said:
Mughal said:
Is this a troll thread? I can't tell

:cage:
Mughal...lol are you Indian? Indian have it the worst, period...they never peak. 

Not Indian, but ethnik. Yes, Indians are worse than somalians lol.

Tenacious

Incel
Mughal said:
Tenacious said:
Mughal...lol are you Indian? Indian have it the worst, period...they never peak. 

Not Indian, but ethnik. Yes, Indians are worse than somalians lol.

LOL...what's that like 0.00000000000001%?

Let's compare the stock material

[hr]
Heterophobic said:
Tenacious said:

The best look east Asians look like central asians
agreed...south east Asians look like degenerated, pigmyfied version of central Asians

Kazakh

Filipino

Mughal

Banned
Lol you picked the subhuman Indian and compared him against a Somalian with decent facial structure and bones. Not biased at all. You're low IQ boyo, start rotting already.

stamaster21

Slayer
He is right thou white people have thinner skin and peak usually at ages 14-23 they also tend to look older than other races of same age peers. I spent my last two years in a 87 percent white highschool in the suburbs of lancaster pa. The white students literally looked 3-5 years older than their same aged asian,black, or hispanic peers.

Tenacious

Incel
this was moments ago

Swedish 18 year old...I asked her if she'd welcome me if I were a refugee, she said 'of course'

Tenacious

Incel
These are some White folk who were all classmates of mine back in highschool...look how horribly they aged.

(younger than me by 2 months:)

older by 5 months:

Younger than me by a year:

The women...

this one was considered one of the hot popular ones back in 2003