• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

to give you an idea on why lifting weights is useless

a_nimbus

Banned
cows are probably stronger than hyenas based on how much a cow can pull.

a cow can pull way more weight than a hyena can

but a hyena will always kill a cow because cows are slow and hyenas are more vicious

lifting weights to max your bench squat and deadlift doesnt help you in a fight

a guy that knows how to fight will always amog a jacked cow that cant fight

you can thank society for turning you into a slow cow that boasts his towing capacity rather than turning you into a fast leopard that boasts his killer instinct

Gucci_Gang

Banned
.... While you go tryna fight people, we getting pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RememberMew

Regular
Having the mass to intimidate someone is more important than being able to fight unless you live in a crime-ridden area.

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
RememberMew said:
Having the mass to intimidate someone is more important than being able to fight unless you live in a crime-ridden area.

im not intimidated by slow mass
im more intimidated by caulliflower years cause 99.99% of the time those caulliflower ears mean the dude is a trained fighter

rugby1233

Rotter
What about lifting heyna vs non lifting heyna? And trenbolone cow vs regular cow?

RememberMew

Regular
a_nimbus said:
im more intimidated by caulliflower years cause 99.99% of the time those caulliflower ears mean the dude is a trained fighter

Most people aren't as informed as you. Also unless you're high body fat your mass won't look slow. Where I'm from shit almost never escalates into real fights.

• Banned

a_nimbus

Banned
RememberMew said:
a_nimbus said:

Most people aren't as informed as you. Also unless you're high body fat your mass won't look slow. Where I'm from shit almost never escalates into real fights.

overgrown biceps slow down punches
overgrown delts also slow down punches

i can keep going

any excess muscle mass over a small frame slows you dont and get you tired quicker

i know

cause i am stronger have more stamina and faster now that i dropped bodyfat

swimcel

Machine
what country do you live in? do you really think violence is something 'cool'? just lol, nothing better than a tall, big framed sweet heart  :inlove: ie chico

Earl Sanders

Rotter
I haven't touched the bench press in years but I look godly framewise due to low bodyfat plus overtraining my triceps/shoulders/delts

I have strong legs as well. Legit big chest looks like shit nice shoulders look natural and not gymcel like

rugby1233

Rotter
Earl Sanders said:
I haven't touched the bench press in years but I look godly framewise due to low bodyfat plus overtraining my triceps/shoulders/delts

I have strong legs as well. Legit big chest looks like shit nice shoulders look natural and not gymcel like

I came to the same conclusion. Chest is the most overrated muscle ever. Abs, shoulders, arms are way more important for looking aesthetic.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol theres a reason weight classes exist.

Xander

Giving advice like this gets people hurt.
a 220ib muscular male would probably kill a 150 guy who "Knows how to fight" the world is not a boxing ring.

One True God

Machine
Cows are pussies. Bull is more like it. And hyenas win because they have the strongest bite in the animal kingdom and are carnivores that's what matters in this scenario. I don't even know if bulls eat meat.

I'm fucking crazy and I need medication.

choicebyforce

Regular
skilled jacked 220lb > skilled jacked 170lb

unskilled jacked 220lb > skilled jacked 170lb

a_nimbus

Banned
Xander said:
Giving advice like this gets people hurt.
a 220ib muscular male would probably kill a 150 guy who "Knows how to fight" the world is not a boxing ring.

says the guy thats never been in a fight in his life

ive been punched by 220lbs guys in the army its not as bad as your pussy ass thinks it is

choicebyforce said:

ok explain this faggot

ive been punched by 220lbs guys i got punched 15 times in a row and didnt get knocked out.  explain?

choicebyforce

Regular
a_nimbus said:
choicebyforce said:

ok explain this faggot

ive been punched by 220lbs guys i got punched 15 times in a row and didnt get knocked out.  explain?

stfu u fuckin buttplug, irl fights go down way different than that. the 250lb guy would've annihilated the 150lb guy just by running at him, gripping his body and not letting go until he's asleep on the concrete, similar to this. i'd imagine you as the black guy in this scenario trying to fuck around with a big guy lmao
[video=youtube]
btw that 250lb bodybuilder vid was retarded, the guy sucked ass and it was probably staged for the 'muh skill>weight' meme that edgy nerds like to peddle when in reality, most of the time the bigger guy wins, most of the time fights dont even happen b/c the smaller guy backs down from the bigger more intimidating guy

Pole dancing is a good way to strength train through lifting your own body weight.

[video=youtube][video=youtube]

Gucci_Gang

Banned
containmentspell said:
Pole dancing is a good way to strength train through lifting your own body weight.

[video=youtube][video=youtube]

Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk