Would you rather??

• White guy

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Black guy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harry Rotter

Coper
Saying that girls love blacks. Okay lets pretend the follow: I want you guys to pretend that someone broke into your house gathered your family in the family room and you have to suck a mans dick to keep your family safe. You have an option of 

or 

WHICH ONE ARE YOU PICKING?

@"Apex"

zyzz007

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
Strong homo thread. 

Most white girls won't touch a negro, but there are enough of them who are obsessed with Negroes, and will hop on any BBC that all they need to do is run niche game.

Also black women aren't white cock whores like Latinas, Indians and brown Asian women.  For these 2 reasons, black-cels are rare from my experience.  They get to keep most of their women and have some white and latinas that will jump on their dick on tap
Yeh I believe Steve is a closet homo as can be seen by this thread.  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
MulattoFuck said:
Strong homo thread. 

Most white girls won't touch a negro, but there are enough of them who are obsessed with Negroes, and will hop on any BBC that all they need to do is run niche game.

Also black women aren't white cock whores like Latinas, Indians and brown Asian women.  For these 2 reasons, black-cels are rare from my experience.  They get to keep most of their women and have some white and latinas that will jump on their dick on tap
Yeh I believe Steve is a closet homo as can be seen by this thread.  :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
says the 30 year old indian virgin :cage:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
27. Plus most ppl here are virigin/incel too including YOU. LOL at u insulting virigins on an incel website.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
27. Plus most ppl here are virigin/incel too including YOU. LOL at u insulting virigins on an incel website.
no i lost it at half your age curry nuts. I know u didnt like my post cuz I made you realize how nasty indian dick is.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
no i lost it at half your age curry nuts. I know u didnt like my post cuz I made you realize how nasty indian dick is.
I cud have lost it too at 17 but I had good morals back then, unlike a loose promiscuous sexually immoral scum like u. 
You are still a loser incel now though.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Harry Rotter said:
I cud have lost it too at 17 but I had good morals back then, unlike a loose promiscuous sexually immoral scum like u. 
You are still a loser incel now though.
u said sexually immoral lol. Indians rape so many women.
[hr]
Severe Aspie said:
The white guy because he looks more feminine
keeping it real

Scum

Coper
BBC theory = legit. If you're tall and NT you're basically a human dildo for rebellious white teenagers.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Scum said:
BBC theory = legit. If you're tall and NT you're basically a human dildo for rebellious white teenagers.
TRUE.

TALL and NT males are hypergamous as fuck

Harry Rotter

Coper
Scum said:
Bullshit answer the question

low iqcel

Incel
You could of just posted some dating site statistic instead of this

Harry Rotter

Coper
low iqcel said:
You could of just posted some dating site statistic instead of this
This is more effective. I force a traumatic concept into your brain to make you realize that people that believe BBC theory are retarded. Would you put a hot piece of shit in your mouth?