Money
Height
Race
Charisma
Big d
Friends
Muscle
High IQ

Just lol if you are not going to have everything listed here by 2020.

Magnus

Lookism God
lol boyo you need all that now
In 2020 you need more than everything, everything isn't gonna cut it

assburger

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
assburger said:
cope ull always just need NT
this.  

:clap:

You are one of the most legit posters.  Funny you have actual autism yet 10x more socially aware than 90% of the NT people here who are simply just retards with no social skills. 

Being NT is all you need and will always be everything.  Sure looks go a long way, but if you're a virgin at twenty-five  99.9% of the time its just because you have a shitty personality or aren't nt.

It's all cope.  Be NT, go outside and talk to people theory is the only infallible theory.  Looks theory = cope

best post i've seen in months

ironically looks theory is blue-pill in itself

idk about calling most ppl here NT tho lol

MulattoFuck said:
assburger said:
this.  

You are one of the most legit posters.  Funny you have actual autism yet 10x more socially aware than 90% of the NT people here who are simply just retards with no social skills. 

Being NT is all you need and will always be everything.  Sure looks go a long way, but if you're a virgin at twenty-five  99.9% of the time its just because you have a shitty personality or aren't nt.

It's all cope.  Be NT, go outside and talk to people theory is the only infallible theory.  Looks theory = cope
I am 22 now will be 23 this June, lost my virginity at age 19.
What are my chances in this world?

Magnus

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
assburger said:
this.  

Just being NT will get you ugly or fat girls, maybe average girls on best, and of course there will be outliers but that's rare, you won't have a lot of hot HQNP girls attracted to you and wanting to molest you 
It's not about that, it's about being a walking god, being admired by women everywhere, winning the heart of every girl you encounter, and mogging and getting respect from men 

Sure you can jump through hoops to get a 5/10 girl with a chance of being cucked by Chad, I suppose it is better than being an incel I guess

Santeria

Normie
i need
money
big cawk
charisma

hopefully i can acquire charisma and money. not gonna ahve dink surgery

assburger

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Magnus said:
Just being NT will get you ugly or fat girls, maybe average girls on best, and of course there will be outliers but that's rare, you won't have a lot of hot HQNP girls attracted to you and wanting to molest you 
It's not about that, it's about being a walking god, being admired by women everywhere, winning the heart of every girl you encounter, and mogging and getting respect from men 

Sure you can jump through hoops to get a 5/10 girl with a chance of being cucked by Chad, I suppose it is better than being an incel I guess
If you want all of that, then sorry to tell you, you're an idiot and probably not as NT as you think.  This site has gotten to you.  It's like an affluent kid wishing he had only been born wealthy so he can do XYZ.  Looksmatched girlfriend is almost gurenteed as a NT white guy and that's the same thing that 95+% of the NT nondeformed nonmidget population are getting while you are shitting around on here wishing you were born in a better position despite leaving all the good you were born with on the table.  Being NT  is all you need

@"assburger"  reps on recharge mate
yeah i was gunna say.. he is describing an utter fantasy.. but not all of us ask for perfection, just enough to be content

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
MulattoFuck said:
If you want all of that, then sorry to tell you, you're an idiot and probably not as NT as you think.  This site has gotten to you.  It's like an affluent kid wishing he had only been born wealthy so he can do XYZ.  Looksmatched girlfriend is almost gurenteed as a NT white guy and that's the same thing that 95+% of the NT nondeformed nonmidget population are getting while you are shitting around on here wishing you were born in a better position despite leaving all the good you were born with on the table.  Being NT  is all you need

yeah i was gunna say.. he is describing an utter fantasy.. but not all of us ask for perfection, just enough to be content
This is coming from a guy that rates Candice Swanepoel a 3.5 

assburger

Gigachad
Magnus said:
assburger said:
This is coming from a guy that rates Candice Swanepoel a 3.5 

:gag:

get that disgusting shit off my screen

RoboCopE

Incel
MulattoFuck said:
Magnus said:

You're right but you're also wrong. MOST people are NT, but also MOST people are NOT chin-less jaw-less clavicle-cell incels subhumans.

Most NT's that looksmatch a girlfriend are attracted to her; it is a good match.

However this forum is born from the % of the population that are incapable of getting a girlfriend they are attracted to.

You are also mixing up the direction of causal relationship. You are saying non-NT therefor INCEL... No, it's more complicated than that, many incels here are non-NT because of their subhumaness and how humans responded to them throughout life.