To all the guys who think VOICE doesn't matter

UnWorthy

Joke
I have often been complimented on my voice. Didnt get me laid, tho.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
major cope, it can only eliminate you, but never make you through the attractive threshold alone. having a deep voice as an incel will only get you ridiculed

ridiculously_likeable said:
major cope, it can only eliminate you, but never make you through the attractive threshold alone. having a deep voice as an incel will only get you ridiculed

I only get something bordering on deep voice when I wake up and it goes progressively cucky over the course of the day. Life is massive scam.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Boyo_Doppelganger said:

I only get something bordering on deep voice when I wake up and it goes progressively cucky over the course of the day. Life is massive scam.

I think thats almost universal. you need cinderella strategy, only interact with people within an hour after waking up, then run to your room

Boyo_Doppelganger said:

I think thats almost universal. you need cinderella strategy, only interact with people within an hour after waking up, then run to your room

Why is it called Cinderella strategy?

I think I just need to start to smoke and drink vodka, burbon and whiskey.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Boyo_Doppelganger said:

Why is it called Cinderella strategy?

I think I just need to start to smoke and drink vodka, burbon and whiskey.

because you have a time limit after which you need to run home.

lol this thread just reminded me of an in medias res voicemaxing attempt I ve witnessed recently, horribly cringy experience

IT'S ONE ELEMENT OF AN OVERALL SEXY

ALOT OF THESE THINGS ARE AS MUCH FOR YOURSELF AS THEY ARE FOR GIRLS

THERE IS A CERTAIN WAY YOU FEEL WHEN YOU'RE SEXY AS FUCK THAT IS JUST ONE OF A KIND