Titanic dildopill

Queroteucu

Coper
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Her eyes rolled back in her head and she came faster than Usain Bolt running downhill with the wind.[/font]
:niro:

AnxiousDrift

Coper
it's been over. when my oneitis comes back from school, she immediately goes to the secret drawer in her room, where she keeps her 10x8 dragon dildo. she pleases herself for hours, imagining how good it would be if only she knew a real man who packed that kind of heat.

Lol the reason most women can't orgasm with PinV sex is because the average guy isn't big enough that's why most guys have to do sexual gymnastics to get women to orgasm

Just lol if you think comments under merchandise are written by actual customers and not by the shop smm manager

uglysmile

Slayer
Everything bullshit. 

Good face and body and good fucking skills  and average dick > average everything and 8x6 dick.

CanYouUnbanMe

Banned
uglysmile said:
Everything bullshit. 

Good face and body and good fucking skills  and average dick > average everything and 8x6 dick.
that is because with average everything you won't even get into the sack

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
:banderas:

atleast the dildo plastics will leak into their vaginas and their offspring will be hypospadias'd dicklets

EthnicTakeover said:
Britcel said:
Fucking cage at your inability to read or concentrate. Do you think I'm here to make a nicely worded perfectly formatted thread for you, you fucking cuck? I'm here to deliver nuclear hiroshima blackpills on your baby dicked ethnic ass.

I would crack your tiny incel skull open with a single punch.
Yes you inbred ginger bitch

Reminder I completely obliterated you in my thread. Talk with respect back at least 

Also its not a hiroshima blackpill when the females that use these toys are the post prime whores that lost chad. Prime women get this shit done with the real drill so they don't have to cope with these toys.

Fucking lol at you thinking the equavalent of a weeaboo using anime pillows equates to real world value.
Ah the memories when I destroyed this bitch :/

Britcel

Gigachad
EthnicTakeover said:
EthnicTakeover said:
Yes you inbred ginger bitch

Reminder I completely obliterated you in my thread. Talk with respect back at least 

Also its not a hiroshima blackpill when the females that use these toys are the post prime whores that lost chad. Prime women get this shit done with the real drill so they don't have to cope with these toys.

Fucking lol at you thinking the equavalent of a weeaboo using anime pillows equates to real world value.
Ah the memories when I destroyed this bitch :/
Thank you for bumping my thread

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
just LOL @ not having a 100 foot circumference, 275 foot tall SEQUIOIA TREE-TIER COCK in 2018

anything less is pure COPE