earth2

Normie
Britcel said:
Swallow the dildopill faggots

@"earth2"
:niro:

nigga posted a thread the other day, about a woman bragging that she went to bed with some "horse dicked" dudes, and everybody was so shocked. little do they know. they're still in bluepill territory tbh. i don't understand why @realrob hasn't stickied this thread yet

Britcel

Gigachad
earth2 said:
Britcel said:
Swallow the dildopill faggots

@"earth2"
:niro:

nigga posted a thread the other day, about a woman bragging that she went to bed with some "horse dicked" dudes, and everybody was so shocked. little do they know. they're still in bluepill territory tbh. i don't understand why @realrob hasn't stickied this thread yet
He probably can't swallow the dildopill since it's too girthy

Stereo

Gigachad
when are they gonna invent a dildo with soft veins filled with sillicone.

Queroteucu

Coper
IF YOU HAVEN'T SWALLOW THE DILDOPILL, SWALLOW IT NOW!

[img=500x500]https://content.adameve.com/cms/image/538104-578014-350x350.jpg[/img]
• 8” from tip to base, 1½” wide

My wife has been wanting this for quite a while. When she saw it, she was excited, but a little scared. We thought it would take a while to get it all the way in - but NO! It slid right in-all the way to the balls! We are going to use it again tonight.
[img=500x500]https://content.adameve.com/cms/image/539075-579344-350x350.jpg[/img]

• Big 10” total length, 8” insertable

All I can say is WOW!! I got this in the mail today pulled it out of the box and about fell over, my husband said I don't think it's going to fit! Well after a lot of lube and a lot of coaxing it fit and OMG did I cum! This isn't an all time toy but when I want to be filled to the brim this is my go to guy! WHEW enjoy!! :)

Alright, no more cope, I'll jelq to gain a whole inch and be 7.7, there's no need for me to cope anymore.

earth2

Normie
8x7 (minimal) or death

it never even began

misterbob

Slayer
7x5.5 or death

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Queroteucu

Coper
misterbob said:
7x5.5 or death

That's almost the size of my dick (6.7x5.5) and it's not that big tbh

:cry:

misterbob

Slayer
No point of being big if u cant even go balls deep and pound hard. Literally need to spend time on foreplay to get her horny to accomodate. That too has limits. U can always hit A spot with angles. But boring sex due to have limited positions blowjobs no anal sex every few days. Idk if size is even worth for single or few wow comments
Queroteucu said:
misterbob said:
7x5.5 or death

Queroteucu

Coper
misterbob said:
No point of being big if u cant even go balls deep and pound hard. Literally need to spend time on foreplay to get her horny to accomodate. That too has limits. U can always hit A spot with angles. But boring sex due to have limited positions blowjobs no anal sex every few days. Idk if size is even worth for single or few wow comments
Queroteucu said:

True, but honestly I think most girls can take 7.5 inches, it's just 2cm more than what I have and I've never had a girl saying that it was hurting because it was touching the cervix. (Holy shit I've just googled this to see if it was the right name, I had never seen how it's in the inside, it's weird af  :ugh: , the inside of a pussy looks like a scenario from the movie Alien or some shit like that)

earth2

Normie
lolfags said:
10x7 or death tbqh
the numbers keep increasing LMFAO it's over

misterbob

Slayer
Queroteucu said:
misterbob said:

True, but honestly I think most girls can take 7.5 inches, it's just 2cm more than what I have and I've never had a girl saying that it was hurting because it was touching the cervix. (Holy shit I've just googled this to see if it was the right name, I had never seen how it's in the inside, it's weird af  :ugh: , the inside of a pussy looks like a scenario from the movie Alien or some shit like that)
7 inch nbpel is like bellbutton for many girls. I dont think many can take 7.5nbpel its outer end of ideal. After 6.5 npel only girth matters. Many people on pegym have said they start running into troubles after 6.5 nbpel. Thats why they said 7nbpel is ideal. U can always get slightly fat around 15%bf and be able to ballsdeep. General consensus is that ideal is between 6.5npel-7.5npel. Idk why risk shit for another .5 inch. Look at .5 its not as big as it seems is it even worth for getting into trouble? Only 1 inch is noticable mog in length. Which is 8nbpel. It is sure to caise trouble i have not seen a video where 8npel is able to go ballsdeep pound for 30 minutes in doggy style which has short vaginal length compared to other positions.

Britcel

Gigachad

Lovehoney Mega Mighty 3 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball Loop

• Circumference: 5.75 inches
  • Insertable Length: 8.5 inches
  • Internal Length: 5.5 inches
Just the right length for you average guys and another 3" for your woman! This is just for fun though, don't worry though it's not the size, it's the motion in the ocean!

"Wow what can I say. It is was it is! Me and my partner bought this to give a bit of spice to the bedroom and wow it had me screaming for more. It is mighty alright. Was even better when I was on top riding. That extra 3 inches goes a long way for a very wet pussy. Highly recommend!"

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]"Thing is awesome. [/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I[/font][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif] have an average size penis about 6.83 inches (not like I measure) but my mud helmet is on the skinny side. [size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]This thing is massive added to an average penis. My wife was sceptical of its size at first but after some liquid encouragement, some tongue tornado action, and the right amount of lube she took it all in. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she came faster than Usain Bolt running downhill with the wind."[/font][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]The state of dicklets in 2018  :lol:  : "[size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I'm a guy who is far from well endowed and struggles with stamina. This leads to my fiancee's constant frustration. When we first saw this penis extender we were curious and about it and decided to take the plunge to see if it could help.[/font]
[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]First of all, the length and girth eclipse my own penis and has helped my fiancee to powerful orgasms every time we use it, which has become the standard go-to toy when we have sex.[/font][/font][/size]
[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]Secondly, the thick walls of the extension reduces the sensation to my penis and has increased my ability to last longer during sex."[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]JUST REMEMBER BOYOS, 75% OF WOMEN CAN'T ACHIEVE AN ORGASM THROUGH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]:banderas: [/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
This is too much for me

:drink: